• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What character is your easiest match up?

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Link. By that I mean normal Link, not Toon Link.

Wolf dominates him. I just juggle him around.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Ganondorf I guess.
NOT WHEN I'M YOSHI.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
As Marth I'd have to say good ol' Ness is my easiest match up, wonder why...and as Peach, Bowser is funny enough a really easy match up as you can just chain down throws together and keep throwing him until he's at at least 60% (against CPU's humans would break out much sooner I'm sure).

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Bowser, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Yoshi

I seem to win those matches a bunch

King Dedede is a pain in the *** though.

Browny

Smash Hater
DK

granted most DK players i play arent exactly maining him, id say i 3-stock dk users more often than any other result.

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Mainly the heavyweight characters that are big like Bowser, 3D, Charizard, and DK.

Serious AI

Smash Rookie
Basically, the heavyweights and the chars without projectiles (I main Olimar)

The easiest being Bowser, Ike, C. Falcon, that kind.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well being a Bowser main, this is really tough since I tend to have a big disadvantage especially against MK's and Sonic's which tend to get on my nerves at times, but for me I see DK as an easy target well since he's just as slow, I am also able to handle Snake since his tilts won't easily knock me off, I always tend to use my tilts and and spike when it comes tio decents such as Luigi and ZSS which I can say I feel confident enough to say are easy wins.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Probably anyone with a tether recovery. They're the only ones I can pretty consistantly kill under like 50%.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
snake....i watch for the tilts and ussually i come out fine...

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Bowser if played defensively is so hard to fight >_<
As for easiest, I'd say Ganon and Ike, but then I main Sonic so it's in my favour anyway.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
yer thats the thing ay... ike is easy
i think that marth can be easy at times too for sonic. easy to hit at the very least

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
King DeDeDe, Ganondorf, and Bowser are pretty easy for me to take out, but that's only because I have a higher chance of landing the Knee of Justice on them, while they're on the ground. :) And for some strange reason, characters with ONLY tether recoveries, such as ZSS, Ivysaur, and Olimar are really easy to me because I just edge-hog them. :ohwell:

Top Bottom