• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Color Character Do You Use?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha i knew this kirby player who always matched his kirby to his opponent's color. it was cute

WumpaWolfy

Smash Cadet
Generally I go with either the black or white colour for each character. I usually go with the Black Doctor cause he's slick, though If I'm feeling laid back I sometimes go with the Casual Doc (blue, what kind of doctor wears jeans to work?). If I need to break a losing streak I either go with the Love Doc (red) or Purity Mode Doc for good luck (white). Camo Doc (green) is rare and only vs an opponent who picks yoshi's story or dream land alot lol. But ya Black Doc ftw

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Green Dr Mario:
SmashMac (who also plays Doc and lives in SFL) and BobMoney (later HomeMadeWaffles) already took red
Angrylobster (also in SFL) took blue
It seems like most people wear either the default (Captain Jack) or black (Shroomed), and I wanted to be unique
Green reminds me of two very great things: money and Halo 2
no one else in South FL really uses green

Purple Ganondorf:
Because he reminds me of the Shredder from the Ninja Turtles

Green Falco:
I think my Falco sucks, and I don't feel worthy of wearing the flashier and better looking Falco outfits (like red or default)

Delaro

Smash Cadet
I play green and yellow ICs because I always play as the 4th player so my shield color is also green to fit with it :) All of my characters are green :p

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
When I mained Fox, I played Orange Fox, and, in turn, played Port 3 b/c my shield matched my boots.

Now, I play Neutral Falcon, but I've been considering another color. Not sure what to switch to, though. There are reasons for and against other colors.

I also play White Fox.

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
Luigi: blue because it really highlights his burly mustache, and lets face it, that man owns the suave blue look.
Marth: Red because i'm going for blood when i'm playing marth, he's cutthroat.
Sheik/Zelda: Either original or blue, because i don't really need a particular reason, ok?
Falco: Green, green contrasts the blue bird nicely, and i usually play 4th port for matching shield.
Fox: Blue or Green, depending on my mood.

Top Bottom