• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color do you play Sheik as?

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i play everyones green except roys. marths green goes with his black cape well and foxes green goes with his red nike boots.

green sheik is too good not to use. although i do use the black/white one ocasionally.

R3N0

Smash Lord
green sheik woot. green everything unless there is white available .. or unless green is the default color. default green is whack. =/
i.e. luigi = pink yoshi = pink link = white / black yl = white / black marth however i like black or white
im pretty sure everyone else is green.. oh wait CF = white + pink. holler.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I kinda like her regular color.

Not that I'm really a Sheik player, though =/

DJMirror

Smash Master
I do the azen

Red Sheik on the first control port
Blue/normal color on the second port
White on the third port
and green on the Green port

Kira-

Smash Champion
Light blue.

I gave the color to Rickety and switched to normal (dark blue) and green for awhile but light blue is too good. We can share =P

SKpro

Smash Cadet
I want to learn the Sheik ditto.

If I ever see you at anything I might kidnap you for an hour to learn the Sheik ditto through friendlies. And then we could talk about how gay Fox is.
shiek dittos = chain grabbing 90% of the time.

And yes, fox on shiek is hella gay too :p

scarletshinobi

Smash Cadet
I play a Red sheik like the majority of other sheik's I have encounter. of course it could just coincidence or something. There might be more black/white sheik's out there. Sometimes I go green, it actually makes my mind go into a relaxing thinking process, while Red seems to aggravate me. lol Yes i'm weird like that

Top Bottom