• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color Marth do YOU play as?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMarth

Smash Cadet
I saw a topic like this on the Diddy boards, so I figured I'd make one because its 1 A.M. here and I have nothing better to do...

I usually use the white Marth, but occasionally I'll use the black
What color do you like to use when you play as Marth?:ohwell:

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
I always use the original Marth in every match that I'm in. If it's a 2v2, then I will always pick the red Marth, nothing else.

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
I thought this thread already existed. In any case, I use default whenever possible. I detest alternate colors. If I absolutely HAVE to use an alternate color, I like white. Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a white team, so I use blue since it's reminiscent of his default.

CheeseNip

Smash Rookie
I started out using the original for most of the time, but I seem to be shifting more towards red.

Martial

Smash Apprentice
I use green, for all my characters. Which works out well, because Marth's green costume is teh sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom