• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color of Yoshi did you wanted and whats your fav color of yoshi?

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
My most wanted color for Yoshi would have to be Black and red, or white and black. A black yoshi would be pwn!

My favorite color for yoshi is the yellow yoshi because he got those green kickz man! lol

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
Orange Yoshi would have been awesome.

Don't we already have a colors thread? :urg:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I wanted a Silver Yoshi with red shoes. Currently I like the red, green, and yellow Yoshis.

Meta Knight Light

Smash Rookie
I wanted the White and Black Yoshi too. It's kind of sad that they couldn't add it, mainly because people would complain how Yoshi gets more alt colors even though he deserves more.

My favorite Yoshi is the Green Yoshi =D

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I wanted a black yoshi, a white yoshi, a silver Yoshi, and a rainbow yoshi!

I currenly love his dark blue costume, its probably gonna be the only one I use, since it is my favorite color. If I had to choose another color, it would probably be the cyan, that's my 2nd favorite.

The Last Yoshi

Smash Rookie
It makes no sense that they gave just about every other brawl character a Black scheme and a White scheme. Then here's Yoshi who actually HAD black and white palettes (from Yoshi's Story N64) and they didn't give it up to him. **** if that doesn't bother the **** out of me.

landi

Smash Rookie
i like the yellow booots^^ (yeah you know which skin color depends to them :)

Legoluigi

Smash Rookie
I personally like the red Yoshi and I would have liked if they had put in the orange Yoshi.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I use the green yoshi myself (boring I know, but why mess with a good thing?). But a black and a white Yoshi would've been really nice.

Yoshi The Super Dragon

Smash Rookie
I wanted a black yoshi, a white yoshi, a silver Yoshi, and a rainbow yoshi!

I currenly love his dark blue costume, its probably gonna be the only one I use, since it is my favorite color. If I had to choose another color, it would probably be the cyan, that's my 2nd favorite.
same here about everything except green is my favorite color and blue is my favorite color of yoshi

Zek

Smash Ace
I play mostly Green/Yellow, or Pink if I'm feeling frisky. The only color I would have wished for is Orange.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeah, I would've liked all white (albino). But since there is none I either use red/blood yoshi cause he's vicious or the original green yoshi is always good.

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
I always pick the Red Yoshster when I'm angry and wanna play like a mad dino.

Otherwise I stick with Green or Indigo. I share the sentiment that Brawl needed Black and White Yoshi added in. I also recall Purple/Lavender and Orange being in Yoshi's Island.

Top Bottom