• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Customizable Moves would you like to see Luigi have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Customizable moves were announced for Smash. It shown Mario's fireball being either big and slow, or small and fast. I'm believing these are the only 2 options for Mario's fireball, and every special move in the game will only have 2 variations to customize. What I would like to see for Luigi:

FireBall:

1) 3x Fire Rate, 1/2 Range-

2) 5x Life Span+, Stays in Place-

Green Missile:

1) Can move slightly up and down while in mid-air+, -25% Range-

2) Can keep a charge of Green Missile with Shield+, No Misfire-

Super Jump Punch:

1) Can be Charged for more range and damage+, -50% base range-

2) Can control angle of jump+, -30% sweet spot damage.

Luigi Cyclone:

1) Can Glide more Easily+, -20% Damage-

2) Pulls enemies towards you+, Unable to Glide-

MLuigi

Smash Rookie
I like the idea that you can hold a charge for the green missile and im hoping that the customizable move sets are more than just option 1 or 2 and that we can actually set the specifics of each move. (id love to make marios FLUDD give vertical recovery similar to Luigi's cyclone in brawl or Mario's in melee) and back to the green missile, its an interesting trade off with the fact that u would no longer be able to get a misfire. 3x the fire rate on fireballs would be hilarious even with half range. Just a giant wall of fire. I think it'd be cool if u could throw two fireballs in quick succession like in the original mario games when u grab a fireflower. then a cooldown to it.

Chukkaque

Smash Apprentice
For the Tornado I'd like it if by just pressing B it gave you lift off rather than having to rapidly bash B to get it to do so.

I'd also like to see Luigi use Lightning instead of Fireballs.

I do like the idea of being able to charge the upper cut.

Chukkaque

Smash Apprentice
Well its still fun to hope and besides you could still pull of thunder hand, just remove the fire ball and add a lightning effect to the hand for its attack duration. Could work.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I hope he gets chargable fireballs that get bigger and do more damage, but move slower with charge.

Phoenixian_Majesty

Smash Rookie
A green missile that can be redirected after the initial forward boost, functioning like Pikachu's Quick attack. Only uses the initial charge though, so you don't get a renewed charge in the middle of using it.

Chukkaque

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to be able to change direction of the green missle, during mid launch. Or even after I start charging in one direction, be able to turn the other direction before release.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
FireBall:
2) 5x Life Span+, Stays in Place-
ThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHandThunderHand
is PERFECT for that custom move.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Other than the popular Thunderhand idea, I'd like to see one where Green Missile always misfires, maybe at the cost of some damage.

Changing fire balls into ice balls would be neat too.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, a lightning effect on the Fireball would be cool. Maybe a missile that'll always "Misfire", but it can't be charged. Not too sure what I would want for the Uppercut though, maybe a green fire Uppercut.

Folt

Smash Ace
A lightning version of one of his moves. Since I don't think it will be Fireball, either Green Missile, Super Jump Punch, or Luigi Cyclone would be among the choices, and I'd prefer Luigi Cyclone out of those though the others wouldn't be bad.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
It's been shown in Video (can't find link right now) that Luigi tires out after charging the Green Missle for too long.
Thoughts?

Folt

Smash Ace
It's been shown in Video (can't find link right now) that Luigi tires out after charging the Green Missle for too long.
Thoughts?
Finally I won't misfire off the stage if I am stupid desperate courageous enough to use this move.

Shuckle89

Smash Apprentice
Other than the popular Thunderhand idea, I'd like to see one where Green Missile always misfires, maybe at the cost of some damage.

Changing fire balls into ice balls would be neat too.
That's what I liked a lot in super smash brawl minus. Always misfiring green missile. Would be nice to see that here too, as the random factor is something I don't like. It's hard to play well if you try to edge guard with it and end up too far away from the stage. I'd even rather have no misfire at all than the random chance.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I like the idea of a Tornado that pulls everyone else in. And Luigi could get another one that pushes them really far apart.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I don't like green missile, I'd like to be able to replace that one altogether, my idea is maybe being able to use Mario's cape, Luigi can use the cape too, and I know it creates a clone move and they already sharre Super Jump Punch, but I simply prefer Luigi over Mario so I hardly notice the cloning issue due to the fact I'd be using Luigi a lot more than I'd be using Mario.

I just hate green missile and I want something better to put there, that move is so generic, he doesn't even do that in Mario games, I want something iconic from the Mario series.

Ice ball instead of fire ball would be nice to see, same goes with say axes from Ax Luigi in Super Mario Bros 3, and of course Dr Luigi pills, stuff that are like fireballs.

Super Jump Punch is perfect, I never had a problem with this move.

I think Galaxy Spin would be a good alternative to Luigi Tornado, a shout out to Super Luigi Galaxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom