• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What did Santa get YOU for Christmas?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Got some great games this holiday? This is your chance to show them off.

I got some fantastic ones that will last a while for me, and I can't believe that I got this many tbh. I think I'm set for 2009 with these great games.

These are in no particular order

Soul Calibur 4- I've never been into Soul Calibur before, so I decided to give it a shot for the first time, and after playing it for a couple hours I am LOVING it.
Gears of War 2- Of course you have to have Gears if you are a fan of shooters. I actually haven't been able to play it yet since I am on vacation atm. :(
CoD: WaW- I've been a fan of CoD since the 2nd one. I'm expecting this to be a great game, but not as good as CoD4 was, but I will still enjoy it!
Guitar Hero World Tour- I actually got this game in November, but I like playing drums more than I do guitar now. lol
Fallout 3- I didn't even ask for this game, but my uncle got it for me. I've played it for an hour and this is the kind of game I'm gonna love playing when I want to get lost in a great story.

So what have you guys gotten? Post away!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Well I got,

PS3: I wanted a 360, my older brother wanted a PS3, and my parents ended up getting a PS3. Even though I wanted the 360, I'll still play the PS3.

Metal Gear Solid 4: In the short span that I got it, I love it and it's my favorite MGS game.

Chrono Trigger: My DS finally got playing time in a while and this game is great. I never played the SNES one so I can't compare the 2.

Money: To buy more games with. (The money will most likely go to PS3 games.)

I didn't get much because I didn't want much this Christmas.

SSBB4all

Smash Apprentice
Wow you got so many games real gamer...

I only got Super Mario Galaxy and Super Paper Mario.

Darn you Santa!!

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I thought there was a topic like this already. I browsed around but couldn't find it though :O

Anyways, I got money. And with that money I got..

Dazzle, along with 2 y-adapters and a composite cable to hook it up from my Wii to Computer.

And the following games for the Wii: Call of Duty: World at War, Okami, Pokemon Battle Revolution.
This brings my Wii collection up to 9 I think..

..And I traded in NEW! Super Mario Bros. for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red for the GBA.
A used one at least. Oh well, $12.00 discount.

Guthix

Smash Cadet
Well I got lots of things, but video game wise..

Wii Fit-I've been wanting this for quite some time now :) Thanks santa

Animal Crossing:City Folk AND Wii Speak-I was just on my way to the AC:CF thread to post my friend code

And 4000 Wii points-I used them to download Paper Mario, Mario Golf, Pokemon Snap, and Mario Kart 64. All instant classics!

Santa rules, i swear.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I got

Castlevania Judgment: Pretty fun, its online is better than Brawl's, and it probably has more competative value as well.

Sonic Unleashed: If it weren't for the Werehog levels, this would easily be a contender for my all-time favorite Sonic game. And the final boss is really hard.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Persona 4: A series that is officially 2 for 2 so far in terms of getting me absolutely hooked.

My mom also got me Wario Land: Shake It! for the Wii since she remembered me liking the game boy games. I thought it was rather sweet.

Other than that I mainly got knick-knacks and money. Can't really complain though since it was a decent bit of money.

Sad Panda323

Smash Journeyman
Got some great games this holiday? This is your chance to show them off.

I got some great ones, and I can't believe that I got this many tbh. I think I'm set for 2009 with these great games.

These are in no particular order

Soul Calibur 4- I've never been into Soul Calibur before, so I decided to give it a shot for the first time, and after playing it for a couple hours I am LOVING it.
Gears of War 2- Of course you have to have Gears if you are a fan of shooters. I actually haven't been able to play it yet since I am on vacation atm. :(
CoD: WaW- I've been a fan of CoD since the 2nd one. I'm expecting this to be a great game, but not as good as CoD4 was, but I will still enjoy it!
Guitar Hero World Tour- I actually got this game in November, but I like playing drums more than I do guitar now. lol
Fallout 3- I didn't even ask for this game, but my uncle got it for me. I've played it for an hour and this is the kind of game I'm gonna love playing when I want to get lost in a great story.

So what have you guys gotten? Post away!
"Santa" gave you $300 worth of games?!?!?! All I got was candy and an itunes gift card.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I thought there was a topic like this already. I browsed around but couldn't find it though :O
I looked and I didn't see anything. Well sorry if there is already one. In case if there is I give permission to lock the thread. :(

"Santa" gave you $300 worth of games?!?!?! All I got was candy and an itunes gift card.
Well I have a LOT of family that knows that I love video games, so there were many "mulitple Santas" to get me what I wanted and more. ;)

There wasnt anything left on Christmas that I didnt already have. The void in my soul shall never be filled.
I'm sorry... :(

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I got the best gift....

Money...not much though...

binki4

Smash Apprentice
a christmas gift i had for christas is a red ds lite with both red and black but i want it to get my own gift for

christmas called castlevania judgement because i want a fan of castlevania series because i interesting of it

and i could play it all day at that time and i wish you merry christmas

Alzi

Smash Master
I got $120 AU and santa was going to get me Animal Crossing lets go to the city but it was too expensive for him so he said he will get it after new years for me.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Santa went retro on me and gave me Mario Kart and Super Mario All-Stars for SNES. I've been wanting these games after losing them long, long ago. Also got AMF Bowling Pinbusters for the Wii. I've never played this game before so I hope it's good despite the fact I'm not into bowling games.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Fallout 3- I didn't even ask for this game, but my uncle got it for me. I've played it for an hour and this is the kind of game I'm gonna love playing when I want to get lost in a great [anything but story].
Fix'd.

Fallout is great though. Good depth; story- eh, notsomuch.

My rents got me Fable, Xbox Live Messenger Kit, and some Microsoft points. Oh, and rechargable batteries too.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Fix'd.

Fallout is great though. Good depth; story- eh, notsomuch.

My rents got me Fable, Xbox Live Messenger Kit, and some Microsoft points. Oh, and rechargable batteries too.
Oh. Well I just assumed that it would have a good story considering that it got such high reviews.

Eh I will still enjoy it nonetheless. :)

M.K

Level 55
I got tickets to see Jeff Dunham around the time of my 16th birthday.
An electric razor.
Guitar Hero World Tour.
and...
other little things....

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
100 US dollars (He goofed, I said i wanted all monetary gifts in Euros...)
Lege Star Wars: The Complete Saga
2000 Wii Points (I am gonna wait before I spend them)
Pajamas

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Nothing. Literally.

Not even a tree and lights.

That's one hell of a Christmas.

You poor soul, drink an eggnog.

As for me, all I got was a lousy Wii sytem along with the Wii Sports and to top it off, I got a Bleach fighting game, I won't say that it's the best game ever but my Kenpachi fandom keeps me from hating on this game.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I got enough Money to Finally Own World at War and No More Heroes. After I got them i had a total of 11 hours + on my Wii from the 26th. Yea I have fun with my Wii go figure.

K64

Smash Apprentice
The good: *gasp* clothes, PSP-2000
The bad: NBA 09, the usuall crappy gift 4 doin a crappy program that I didn't sign up for.

M@v

Subarashii!
-Laptop stand(Will be GREAT for my dorm room)
-Money, a good amount(Not from one person, it just all added up from everyone ). Im going to buy a new mp3 using some of it probably either a zune or a creative zen. The rest is going into the bank as spending money for next semester(I dont work atm in college).

-$15 subway gift card, thats 3 $5 footllloooonnnnngggs!

But what really took the cake for me:
-1st 4 seasons of dragonball Z digitally remastered on DVD <3. My absolute Favorite show as a kid.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
- Left 4 Dead, too bad my friends' parents won't let them play until they finish college apps, lol.
- 200 bucks
- Two hats
- A watch

Pretty good this year.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
let's see...

The World Ends With You (freaking amazing)
Guitar Hero: World Tour
Rock Band 2
4000 wii points
almost 100ish bucks (spent some on rb2 so now only around 100)

gonna get ff7: crisis core later.

thats about all the game related stuff.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Well I have two siblings.. soo...
Call Of Duty WaW
Animal Crossing City Folk + Wild World
Guitar Hero World Tour
Wavebird.. ( My dog destroyed my other one )
Two Hundred Fifty bucks!

peeup

Smash Lord
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (this was the gift I wanted most)
Spongebob Squarepants: Globs of Doom (I'm a huuuuuuuge spongebob fan, but this game is kinda lame)
Pirates of the Carribean: Some title that I dont remember (This game is okay... I haven't played much at all. I think i'll like it once I find the time to play it when i'm not playing brawl, WoW, warcraft, or starcraft...)

This isn't a game, but i'd like to point out that my bro gave me a bendable Mr. Bill action figure. it ownz pretty hard =D

Top Bottom