• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do I want for Christmas?

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
I have no idea what I want for Christmas this year, but my mom keeps asking me, so can you give me some suggestions?
The only game system I have is a Wii, but none of the games that I don't already have look appealing to me. I'm thinking about Sonic Unleashed, but I haven't found any good reviews for it.
Nothing music related, so no iPod or anything like that. I don't wanna buy the music, and I'm not gonna download it.
Not just money, I'm already getting that. xD
No furniture, I'm in a dorm more often than not, and they don't allow extra furniture.
No books, I don't read, I write.
nothing more than $70
no movies, I don't see the point
i already have a laptop
Thanks!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
honestly?

i would play melee. go to the next big tourney.
yup. but i'm old fashioned that way. lol

crewster

Smash Lord
Gamecube / melee.
Or permission to go to a huge christmas smashfest.

.Illidan.

Smash Rookie
To take my place by Jaden forever, our souls intertwined for eternity.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
honestly?

i would play melee. go to the next big tourney.
yup. but i'm old fashioned that way. lol
Yup, I pretty much agree with this, if there nothing else that interests you like sports or anything in that matter, than a nearby Smash Tournament is for you.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Yup, I pretty much agree with this, if there nothing else that interests you like sports or anything in that matter, than a nearby Smash Tournament is for you.
i knew we were friends.
i just knew it.

Frames

DI
i want a charter bus to take FL to genesis this summer...>.>

seriously tho an xbox would be nice but im not expecting anything too fancy

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
I agree with most of what you said. ^_^ Mario Kart Wii wasn't good for me.

As for the other consoles, I don't wanna fork over $200+ for one. XD Also, money for the games for them. Usually Christmas means a free game, but this year there ARE NO GOOD ONES!! to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sizzle

I paint controllers
DVDs are always nice. The Dark Knight, for example, was a classic this summer that just released on DVD. You can't really go wrong with a gift card, like previously stated. Depending on your favorite places to eat, gift cards to restaurants are things I typically like to receive, like In-N-Out Burger or something like that. Accessories like extra controllers are always nice to have as well. You can never go wrong with more controllers for your friends to be able to play with you.

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
I just bought a ps3 20 mins ago

With mgs4 and resistance 2 and 3 more controllers

THis is going to be amazing....

and im gonna buy little big planet later

Best xmas ever

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Only thing i want for Christmas is for the people who i couldn't give gifts to don't be mad at me. I swear my holiday shopping this year was crazy. I bought my mom a gps only to have it stolen from my front door. I also bought this girl a psp to find out she is already getting a psp so then i bought her the twilight book saga only to find out that even though they said they had it in stock when i bought they send a email saying it's out of stock and won't get sent out til the 29th meaning i can't give it to her til the earliest jan 2. Don't know how the hell im going to explain this one. Especially considering the fact that i already told her i bought the gift and she supposedly has some crazy gift for me. Arrggggg!

But maybe some custom air forces would be nice!!

Top Bottom