• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do our characters do off the screen?

Steck

Smash Journeyman
Game and Watch is perfecting his culinary skills. Toon Link is off saving the cell shaded Hyrule from cell shaded Ganon, Bowser is stalking Peach, Luigi is is trying to get all those mama luigi and Weegee videos taken off of YouTube.

Falcon is always learning ways to force more own and pwn into the PAWNCH

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
The true sign of a prepubescent Smash player is when they imagine any particular character at any given time making out with any other character from any other game, but do not find the very first reply to this thread funny.

The true sign of a mature Smash player is that they respond to the very first reply to this thread with a quote, a lol, or a 10chars.

That said, I found the first reply hunmerous, probably because I thought of it myself.

tl;dr

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
what do the characters do when were not looking you ask? well....

Wario eats till his belly can't hold
ZSS becomes a hooker
Marth makes out with another guy
Bowser goes to his Kingdom and rules all!
Snake contacts Cornell or Mei Ling about how to conquer ZSS
Kirby swallows whatever he see's
Lucas & Ness go the the park to duke out their powers
Captain Falcon gets in his vehicle and races, races, races!!
Sonic becomes a super-hero

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
The true sign of a prepubescent Smash player is when they imagine any particular character at any given time making out with any other character from any other game, but do not find the very first reply to this thread funny.

The true sign of a mature Smash player is that they respond to the very first reply to this thread with a quote, a lol, or a 10chars.

That said, I found the first reply hunmerous, probably because I thought of it myself.

tl;dr
I believe you have it backwards.

Immature smash player: Quotes the first reply with OMG that is win or /thread.

Smash player who is actually thinking: Thinks of what the characters would be doing (the entire point of the thread) which is almost definitely going to contain making out in some way shape or form.

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
what do the characters do when were not looking you ask? well....

Wario eats GARLIC till his belly can't hold
ZSS becomes a hooker
Marth makes out with another guy
Bowser goes to his Kingdom and rules all!
Snake contacts Cornell or Mei Ling about how to conquer ZSS
Kirby swallows whatever he see's
Lucas & Ness go the the park to duke out their powers
Captain Falcon gets in his vehicle and races, races, races!!
Sonic becomes a super-hero
you forgot about wario's special ability!

majora_787

Smash Hero

Smash player who is actually thinking: Thinks of what the characters would be doing (the entire point of the thread) which is almost definitely going to contain making out in some way shape or form.
Yes, because I had this idea of meta knight making out with zelda. that turned into zelda playing dodgeball with a machine, and solid steel balls the size of bowser's head. o_o

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman

Yes, because as any competitive, or even casual, Smash player will tell you, all they're doing during a match is thinking of who Marth is going to make out with next, perhaps even the character he's fighting.

The nooby 12-year-olds are the ones who worry that if they're offscreen, they lose a stock. My bad, you're right, I'm sorry.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Yes, because as any competitive, or even casual, Smash player will tell you, all they're doing during a match is thinking of who Marth is going to make out with next, perhaps even the character he's fighting.

The nooby 12-year-olds are the ones who worry that if they're offscreen, they lose a stock. My bad, you're right, I'm sorry.
You really don't see my point do you... if all you can do is make (or encourage) a smartass remark about a topic rather than giving valuable input on it. Then you are immature.

And whats not likeable about a good makeout with someone of the opposite gender after a fight?

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Yes, because I had this idea of meta knight making out with zelda. that turned into zelda playing dodgeball with a machine, and solid steel balls the size of bowser's head. o_o
You forgot Olimar, He's ZSS's pimp, he puts on his purple robe and Sun glasses, he doesn't need a helmet in the Smash World, he just wears it. Oh and King Dedede is high with his Dee's. I want to have fun with this idea.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
You forgot Olimar, He's ZSS's pimp, he puts on his purple robe and Sun glasses, he doesn't need a helmet in the Smash World, he just wears it. Oh and King Dedede is high with his Dee's. I want to have fun with this idea.
I thought Dedede was the Pimp of Smash not Olimar :laugh: after he does wear well... a robe

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
ok i'll be serious, unlike all these people... here are what i think my mains do:

zelda: i guess she sits on her throne and stares at the wall all day. that's what i would do if i were princess. at night IF I WERE HER i would turn into sheik and...

sheik: ...protect midnight travelers from monsters. also probably checks on towns and glimpses the family life that she could never have.

jigglypuff: s/he wanders the forests, looking for audiences to sing for (and promptly vandalize)

zero suit samus: she sits in her ship and receives transmissions. mostly i guess she just enjoys the stars and air conditioning. gotta love the AC. judging by her constant ship changes, i'm also guessing she goes to ship-dealers to get new customized starships. when she gets to a mission destination, she gets into her power suit and...

samus: dunno. she's not one of my mains.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Nope, Olimar's a pimp haven't you seen this pic before?

LOL red and blue pikmin

Amiti is just another sword no hotter than any other.

And Mia has blue hair and a leaner dress.

Elincia has green hair and a rather large dress.

Mia wins.
Actually it's a lance, also I like green hair. You have a point about the dress though, although I still like Elincia more.

Now Jill...awww yeahhh....

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
This is actually a creative topic that would have potential if it weren't for people like you.
Notice that all I said was that there's more to life than making out.... But if you really want some "creative input," here you go:

G&W - Nothing. He's two-dimensional. He cannot exist in the real world, because he cannot move.

Captain Falcon - Imprisoned for assault & battery, drag racing, and disturbing the peace.

Luigi - Generally nothing. However, he has been known to go missing at times, being replaced by mysterious men such as Mr. L. Have they ever been seen in the same room together?

Fox - Hospitalized for dizziness, random blood supply throughout his body, and disorientation. Too many barrel rolls is the diagnosis.

Peach - Okay, I'll let the pre-pubescent Smashers have their way with this one.

Happy?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Notice that all I said was that there's more to life than making out.... But if you really want some "creative input," here you go:

G&W - Nothing. He's two-dimensional. He cannot exist in the real world, because he cannot move.

Captain Falcon - Imprisoned for assault & battery, drag racing, and disturbing the peace.

Luigi - Generally nothing. However, he has been known to go missing at times, being replaced by mysterious men such as Mr. L. Have they ever been seen in the same room together?

Fox - Hospitalized for dizziness, random blood supply throughout his body, and disorientation. Too many barrel rolls is the diagnosis.

Peach - Okay, I'll let the pre-pubescent Smashers have their way with this one.

Happy?
Wow you can actually be fun?!

The Captain Falcon was pretty funny I'll give you that.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
lol.. he is actually wearing just a bit of purple, but King DEdede on the other hand has a full purple robe that's why I thought he was
Well he does have the play-boy bunny on his jacket but still he's not intelligent enough to be a pimp, and I'm a huge fan of the kirby series saying that, Plus Olimar just as the shadey look.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Ah, yes thanks for clearing that up! I forgot Sonic doesn't like amy :p I don't play much sonic games so yeah...
I didn't say he doesn't like her. I said he doesn't act like it. For all we know, Sonic could be really into Amy in secret.

But then again, who would like a chick who hits you in the head with a hammer?

Get on her bad side and you are boned! :ohwell:

Then again I guess that could be seen as hot.

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
I didn't say he doesn't like her. I said he doesn't act like it. For all we know, Sonic could be really into Amy in secret.

But then again, who would like a chick who hits you in the head with a hammer?

Get on her bad side and you are boned! :ohwell:

Then again I guess that could be seen as hot.
haha, NOW i see, I'm so stupid >.<

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Well he does have the play-boy bunny on his jacket but still he's not intelligent enough to be a pimp, and I'm a huge fan of the kirby series saying that, Plus Olimar just as the shadey look.
Haven't you seen the Kirby show, he has his own film studio, he is capable.

Mario: He just rescues Peach from Bowser.

Bowser: Kidnaps Peach and forces her to play High School Musical the game.

Luigi: Wishes he was Mario

Wario: Reads get rich magazines and eats gahlic(intended typo).

Pokemon trainer: Makes TV shows about his adventures.

Lucario: Attacks small children(I saw it on youtube).

Samus/ZS Samus: Kills space pirates, travels to differing Nintendo worlds to try the different foods and shopping centers, provokes naughty thoughts in the next 12 year old viewer of this threads mind(lol).

Mr. G&W: Goes 3D.

R.O.B:Nobody knows, who is he, where did he come from, why is he here?

Sonic: Steals wallets, makes babies cry, plants web cams in bad places, orders pizzas using the Presidents address, molests farm animals, all at Mach 2.0.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
snake takes zss to a back room where they do....certain things

capt. falcon takes peach and zelda for a ride in his car where they race sonic

jigglypuff reads the other pokemon a bedtime story then sings them to sleep

the ice climbers climb ice

ganondorf and bowser compare villinous tactics

wolf, falco, fox and metaknight work on/repair their ships

yoshi, kirby and dedede have an eating contest

wario sits at home in the dark playing video games

mario and luigi try to fix the plumbing in peaches castle

marth and ike spare trying to prove they are manly

lucas styles his hair

ness plays baseball

toon link gets lost at sea

link gets drunk of off spoiked lon lon milk

olimar has his pikmin build a statue in his likeness

dk and diddy peel all the bannas diddy uses for his down b

pit sits and waits for the fight to be on

R.O.B. goes into power save mode

G&W gets whited out

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I guess he's heavily hinted as gay, just like sora from kingdom hearts.
Sora gay?! Have you heard of Kairi?

And no Ike is not heavily hinted as gay. Only a few 12 year olds started the gay threads about Ike after seeing him hug Soren.

Nothing is gay about a hug IMO.

When Ike hugs Soren, it was meant to be less of a gay come on and love me type thing and more of a cheer up emo kid type of thing.

Hell, a girl can still be called straight after kissing another girl on the cheek in public. Thats just the way girls are.

Top Bottom