• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do our characters do off the screen?

PCHU

Smash Lord
Here's how it goes.
They wait patiently for you to turn off your Wii, and put Brawl back in it's case.
The second that happens, they rest.
When they KNOW that you're gone, they are all on Halo, fighting against fanboys.
Mario is stuck at home because the toilet is stopped up, Luigi is unknowingly hiding on enemy territory, Peach is walking through gunfire, Bowser is standing there, Yoshi is throwing explosive eggs, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Wario are getting creamed, Samus is Plasma Beaming everyone, Link is sniping with arrows, Zelda isn't doing anything because she's Sheik, Sheik is teleporting and throwing needles everywhere, Ganondorf is flame choking everyone he sees, Toon Link is composing music for the battle, Kirby sucks, Metaknight blows, Dedede chokes, Olimar is sending Pikmin, Fox, Falco, and Wolf are working together to do bombing runs, Captain Falcon Falcon Punches through the crowds, Pikachu is spamming thunder, Pokemon trainer is sitting down while his Pokemon fight, Lucario is behind the crowd of Halo people Aura Storming them, Marth is using his critical hit to cut through everyone, Ike is fighting for his friends (wow, on Halo AND on Brawl?), Ness uses his yoyo, Lucas is either running away or Pk Freezing, Game and Watch is using his bucket, Snake is laying bombs, but............

In the middle of all this, Sonic comes out into the middle of the battle.
As he stands there, gunfire ceases.
He closes his eyes, and hangs his head.
He slowly opens his eyes, looking at all of the fanboys.
And, out of nowhere comes forth: YOU'RE TOO SLOW!
Then the characters of Brawl and Halo run after him, and the battle rages on.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Well, as for bosses......

Master hand is playing rock, paper, scissors with Crazy hand, Crazy hand is having a seizure from all of Master hand's lasers, Petey Piranha is trapping Halo fanboys in cages, Rayquaza is zooming all over the place, killing off dozens of fanboys per second; Pokey is throwing robots of him to explode on the crowds, Galleom is falling on people, one half of Duon is slicing, and the other is giving the crowd their own medicine, Ridley is with Rayquaza, Meta Ridley is slamming the 'Falcon down on everyone, and Tabuu is in the back, wondering "What the crap was Sakurai THINKING when he came up with me?", and the fanboys laugh because of the Tron reference.

I got bored, and I know that they aren't characters.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Thanks, I get really bored, and I figured since people are always posting about Halo...
Why not make it into a post?

I need to change the one for Samus.
She's in Halo guise, so nobody knows who she is.
But, she is behind enemy lines, firing at others behind a rock, then running away like she is under fire.
Perfect strategy; they would never know the difference.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Epic.

Metaknight would be using Mach Tornado, Dedede would be rolling around (it seems that it would be most effective, I mean look at him, he can't possibly lose ALL THAT weight), and Kirby would look like a normal Halo player, but 4x shorter, and very rubbery.
Bowser wouldn't be in this, he's waiting for Mario.
It turns out Mario used his toilet.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Snake is probably still thinking about how much he hates sonic and all the other furries in the world. . .

PCHU

Smash Lord
They wonder who is the most broken.
Or, either that, they see how many times they can KO ROB and ZSS in 7 seconds.

By the way...
Any of you remember that challenge in Melee, where you had to KO CF in less than 7 seconds?
I got a .92 with Falcon's knee.

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
They argue who is high tier and work out their buns.
TR4Q!!!

WE now have one of 5 options...
1. Hit you with the Wii-mote.
2. Hit you with the Wii-mote and Nunchuk
3. Hit you with the Classic controller.
4. Hit you with the Gamecube Controller.
5. Hit you with the Wireless Wavebird Controller, but first, proceed to remove the batteries and jam them in your eye.

NOTE: If your Wii-mote has a protective jacket, please proceed to either...
A: Remove the jacket.
B: Super-Glue nails to the top.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Gory snake

Smash Journeyman
I was under the impression that Peach is a nickname. Toadstool would be her first name.
right?
According to Wikipedia her name is just Princess Peach, she was known as Toadstool in the West til 1996, I was just guessing that was her full name from the Super Mario 64 intro

Top Bottom