• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do the pros look like?

pokesmashfighter

Smash Cadet
That's what I was thinking, he looks just like you :laugh:
You necro'd this thread....For THAT?

I am writing the rest of this post as an excuse for keeping my signature up and this has absolutely nothing to do with the thread or anything for that matter and I am confident that this will lengthen my post so that I will not get a signature infraction by...you know who... and I just want to avoid infractions. That should keep me post long enough to show my signature. Let me check:

Yep, but barely.

L

U

L

Z!

It should be sure-fire now.

-Pokesmashfighter 2009, All rights except for one little one (I dare you to guess) reserved.

Yay for lengthy posts that are only lengthy because I needed to show my sig.

:laugh:

Awex

Smash Lord
This thread needs moar socal. I've got pictures from the recent Chula Vista tournament featuring DSF, Tyrant, MikeHaze, Bone, Havok, TKD, Mog X, Hall and some others if you want them. =)

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
I've met Neo, never really talked to him, but I've seen him. He is one fresh looking dude, no homo. I'm sure someone could find that video where he takes on Ken in Melee in MLG NY, and they show him a couple of times in that and just take out a picture.

On a side note, I'm not a pro by any standards meno, I don't think I should be up there.

D

Deleted member

^^You're beautiful.

I just posted to say, there are 7 people viewing the Blogs right now, but no ones posted since 10:31. What are these 7 people doing?

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Not saying I'm a pro, but I'm told my wifi skills are great.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I MIGHT HAVE A PICTURE OF SCAR

best picture ever, the sign below us says "COME SMASH SOME BROS." ... from smashtastrophe 2

GOTM, Scar, Mogwai, Pakman

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
He looks... kinda Hispanic.

We had a picture of him before... but it was AiB profile photo. It must have changed. Some nice person should hunt me down new ones of him and Edreeses! :D :D :D

Top Bottom