• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what do women realy like in guys

Chaotix_0

Smash Apprentice
I think that guys and girls aren't some kind of total opposite and the lists of good qualities are basically the same on both sides. I had a bad relationship because my girl was not fun, and didn't try to be, and was the least active/fun member of any group outing with my friends. So thats my big quality, they have to be fun. Also, they can't say nukular or acrosst or yuns, because Intelligence is another thing I'm lookin for. I don't think most women would look for similar qualities in guys as well.

solesoul

Smash Apprentice
Well, assuming that women are from Mars, and that men are from Venus, I'd assume that women want a man with a spaceship, or easy access to one.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
How do girls feel towards masculine bodily hair, btw?

Oh, and I believe that boys go to Jupiter, to get more stupider, whilst girls go to college, to get more knowladge.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
How do girls feel towards masculine bodily hair, btw?

Oh, and I believe that boys go to Jupiter, to get more stupider, whilst girls go to college, to get more knowladge.
minimal body hair is a necessity. looking like DK will not get you any ***.
think abercrombie models.

Mr P

Smash Ace
A man wants a woman who is decent looking and who will make him a sandwich and get him a beer after sex. It's also important that she not disturb him while he is playing video games or watching sports.

As for what women want in men ? Who cares :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Poor Zook. Don't worry, that's not always the case. Loads of women like men with hair. I love my boyfriend's body hair. I'm kinda weird, though. I actually think Zapdos was pretty spot on. I like hair more now than when I was in high school.

I think the main thing guys have to worry about with hair is back hair.

fantanoice

Smash Cadet
so out of shear curiosity what is the "perfect" guy.
Lol, my Dad gave me a birthday card once with the exact answer to this question:

So, if you guys can fulfill that, than ladies will be flocking to you. ^_^

fantanoice

Smash Cadet
A man wants a woman who is decent looking and who will make him a sandwich and get him a beer after sex. It's also important that she not disturb him while he is playing video games or watching sports.

As for what women want in men ? Who cares
Haha, good one.

Every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man.
Better watch out for the pointy edges...

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
Depends on the girl. But the good fisherman gets the fish hooked and reels it in slowly.

What I don't get is how girls and gays are even attracted to us. We're hairy, insensitive, and not as pretty, among other things.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Pleasant conversation and a passion to have a good time doing something together? Hopefully, cause thats all I got.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Haha women like my flirtatious personality...also sensitivity and sincerity!

Non stupidity works nice too!

-Ciao

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Lol I don't have any of the qualities in this thread which probably explains my ineptitude when it comes to relationships.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
:cool: I fit all these requirements, unfortunately the one girl i want to notice seems to be the only one who doesnt

Tube

Smash Rookie
to the thread maker...its not such a good idea to ask people on a video game forum for what women like in men.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Gamers are still people, and KDJ when he actually comes into one of these pathetic threads(not that I'm any better, because here I am)gives some overall awesome advice.

Top Bottom