• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you call randall the cloud?

Jonas

Smash Champion
I call him Skyen, which means "the cloud" in Danish.
Sometimes my smash friends and I call it SKYYYYY because it's sort of an in-joke.

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Call him Randall, but once, someone accidentally called him Gandalf, and that name pops up every now and then.

MTKO

Smash Journeyman
Me and my friend both call him Randal. Is there a different name for the tree on Dreamland 64? I know the one on green greens is called wispy willow, but what's the name of the other one? Me and my friend call him Woody.

Superspright

Smash Lord
My name is Randall. So, obviously that is what I call him. Randall's got Randall's back.

oliman

Smash Journeyman
I call him Charles Berkley. I didn't know someone was actually called that, it just sounded funny to me.

ss118

Smash Master
Whenever someone got saved by randall too much we'd say that they were blowing the cloud god.

Yep that's all I can contribute to the thread.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
I didn't even know it had a name till the other day.

Used to call it, "cloud."

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
its weird knowing the person who originally coined the term "randall" haha. its still so weird seeing it used so universally XD

Mooo

Smash Apprentice
I usually call him Wolke because that's German and so am I. I only smash with American people and a few Germans tho so it#s really funny when the Americans look at me when i say Wolke, because I never speak a word German besides that...

Also, whenever the cloud does anything to safe anyone, and I smash with like a few people that know the joke, everyone would yell "dammit Mitch!" because Mitch was this guy that got safed after absolutely crazy comboes/edgeguards 3 stocks in a row by the cloud...

Dimitris

Smash Ace
I don't really know if the Dutch have coined a name for him. Now I want to know.
Dutchies?

Top Bottom