• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you consider the hardest Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
It took me forever to finally finish Melee... I think I beat it just a few months ago...

So, out of all the events, the hardest to me was 48. It's the one with the Pikachu and two Pichus. That was just unbearable. I was swearing and throwing the controller across the room :x

Yeah so, what do you guys consider the hardest events? If this just screams "FIFTY-ONE" then feel free to answer with the two top hardest...

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you completely. I had the most trouble by far with the pikachu/pichu event. I don't think it was #49, though... 49 was Allstar match deluxe, if i remember correctly.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you completely. I had the most trouble by far with the pikachu/pichu event. I don't think it was #49, though... 49 was Allstar match deluxe, if i remember correctly.
Ah, my mistake. It was in fact 48. Properly edited, now.

Actually, All-Star Match Deluxe was a little hard also...

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
none of them were really that hard
but i would say the 1 were ur luigi and u have to fight doc and peach, docs check up or something would probly be the hardest 1

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
#51 of course....

Second however was time for a check-up, so annoying.

Still, nothing compared to #51, particularly because of the lack of c-stick.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
none of them were really that hard
but i would say the 1 were ur luigi and u have to fight doc and peach, docs check up or something would probly be the hardest 1
The Time for a Check up one was hard at all. Just go off the edge and do B up and you kill peach and Doc like in 3 seconds.

garbage

Smash Journeyman
#38 and #49

#38 ("Space Travelers"?): Fight as Ness versus 5-6 exceedingly difficult with accumulating damage.

#49 All Star Match Deluxe : (Self-explanatory.)

AXE 09

Smash Master
DEFINATELY time for a checkup, where you're Luigi and you have to fight Dr. Mario and Peach. man that took me forever to beat! i must've tried that one like 10000000000 times! the pikachu and pichu one was hard as heck too, but i think fighting doc and peach was even harder

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I don't remember the Pikachu vs 2 Pichu ones being so hard. =/
The Ness one (Space Travellers?) and the one vs Doc and Peach(Time for a Checkup?).
I hated those. I wish I knew about this for the Doc one...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=E_eGxBoutKM

Actually, the race with Captain Falcon on a faster speed was also kinda hard to me at first for some reason.

Blanco

Smash Rookie
hmmm I wouldnt say # 51, since I passed it with fox on my 5th attempt. (I only used his up B diagonally to hit Giga Bowser and escape from the others and then killed the others off)

But the most difficult one I would say it was Space travellers

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
Whats funny is I find Pikachu and Pichu extremely easy. As a matter of fact me and my friend had a competition to see who could get the best time and I did it in around 37 seconds

I think either time for a checkup or space travelers would be the hardest for me but I dk I havent played in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom