• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you do to Random Noobs online?

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Title

I like to Lure them to me and spike them and watch as they helplessly try to recover.

S

Syrinx

I watch as they fail to recover after an Up B......I don't know lol.

Slithe

Smash Apprentice
Nothing feels better than spiking them with Luigi's down taunt when they grab the ledge. :laugh:

Either that or Ken Comboing them at a low percentage or spiking them when successfully recovering onto the stage with Falco's Side+B and watching them fail to recover from both. Oh yeah, can't forget the stage spike (ie, Marth's Up+B when your opponent has grabbed the ledge).

Mind games are always fun too. :confused: Not to mention switching between taunts and attacks and pwning your opponent in the process.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Randomly PKT2 with Ness.
Easy kills at 40% and they get all frustrated.

BombermanFanatic

Smash Cadet
Mess around. Bowsercide the same guy over and over until I get a pity smash. Than Gigacide them.
Or if I want to leave, tornado spam usually does the trick.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Doing so well with a character that they have that "zomg broken! I must play as him to has chance!" thing and switch to your main.
Only to find that they can't do ANYTHING with them and fail even worse.

That and abusing the fact that they can't DI.
Throwing them into the laser on Halberd or a smartbomb and watch them just sit there and take it when you pop out in half a second XD

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't play online.
Necessary?
-------------------------------------------

Spam Kirby over smash
Suck them in and fall off with Kirby and DDD
Down Air their recovery with Kirby
Get the good items then throw them off, and hold the smash orbXD
Walk up to them on SSD, Shield grab their attack then throw em.
Wait for them to pick Kirby then pick Ike and R@p3

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Gimp them off the cliff with Marth, or Tlink, even spike.
Against noobs spammer, MK Dsmash/Gimp do the trick.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I played a Lucario who continued to try and 'Counter'. With perfect timing, I did a 180 Degree Falcon PAWNCH on him ever...single...time. :laugh:

Kage Me

Smash Ace
Take my time while they beat up eachother to gather six white Pikmin.

Then use my "Pikmin grapple" to pull one out of the group and start pummeling. Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat.

Very fun.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Edgegaurding someone online makes them REALLY mad.
After I edgegaurd someone they attack me for the rest of the match, and taunt when I die. Or they horribly attempt at edgegaurding me. Which is hilarious when I'm Ness, and PKT2 them when they just sit there on the ledge.

felix0-9

Smash Cadet
Depends on the character the noob is playing. For Captain Falcon noobs, it's fun to stand right in front of them as they charge the falcon punch then step back and avoid it as soon as they think they're gonna hit.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
If they're not annoying and actually seem decent at the game, I leave them alone or just K.O them once in a while.

If they're really annoying or suck really bad, I choose their character and own them. Today I owned some noob playing as a red Zelda. He left after trying everything he could....hillarious.

Top Bottom