• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you do to Random Noobs online?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Some I feed to Charizard. others I throw into my infinite bidoof pit. where they agaonize in pain with that **** hiker.

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
Sometimes use snake grab them and put them to sleep repeatedly, always works in my opinion.

rSmooth

Smash Rookie
Usually I single out someone and just attack them no matter what. It doesn't matter who else attacks me, I'll keep pursuing that one person.

That annoying person online that won't leave you alone..... that's me. ;)

If you're playing on a big enough stage then you can get two 1on 1 battles doing this.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I just grab them and repeatedly chuck them off the edge of the stage, and then use one of Ike's various spikes on them... over and over again. I love when they try to grab me back and start spamming their dairs when I'm off stage, because they never know how to do it, and then I get them again.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I taunt them like hell. It always make them come to me and if they rack up at least 1% on me, I get serious and keep taunting.

I know it annoys noobs when they keep hearing, "HAIYYYI" and "Squirtle! Squirtle" so it gets fun when I keep doing it.

Mindgames on the Temple with noobs is too much fun. Oh and it's also fun to find a good player and beast on the noob in the game :p.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Sometimes I just drop out of the match once I KO them and then taunt; this makes everyone's connection lost. I know that this is very mean but I only do this to the most irritating players online, they deserve it. To the less annoying/nooby players I just annoy them back by taunting whenever they die, and sometimes I keep killing myself just to get invincibility frames and attack them when I am invincible. After attacking them, I just kill myself again to start the process all over. This worked all most all the time for me and I only do this to the annoying players online to get back on them.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Well it IS just a game, no need to make their gaming experience worse just because you aren't having a good time :/

(referring to exiting the game to kick everyone off)

Lazer Hawk

Smash Rookie
When i happen to play noobs, I usually sangbagg. I can't play seriously against someone who lets me combo them to hell.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Some guys like to pick Bridge of Eldin or stages without ledges... What to do to such guys is very simple: camp at one of the ends of the stage, grab and b-throw --> FREE KILL!

That way you won't have to deal with such lame stages again...

mskusu

Smash Cadet
Sometimes I just drop out of the match once I KO them and then taunt; this makes everyone's connection lost. I know that this is very mean but I only do this to the most irritating players online, they deserve it.
This. I also like letting them beat me around for a while, then disconnecting just before I fly off the screen.

For the less annoying players, I pick a character with an easily spammable move (for instance, MK's whorenado) and use only that move repeatedly until they disconnect.

Zekirra

Smash Rookie
Dodge all of their attacks and laugh when they can't hit me.
I have yet to chaingrab a counter spammer, but I bet it feels good.

Top Bottom