• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you guys do when your enemy is dead?

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
Sometimes I'll use a taunt, especially if it's one of my custom ones that really fits the situation.
Most of the time though, I'll usually run to an edge and wait for my opponent to respawn, run or jump around the stage a bit, do a little dash dance, or stand there and do a little sort of mock Teabagging thing, crouching up and down in place really fast. :laugh:

Onichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OniXiion
As Marth i try to up then side taunt if its the last stock, but as Link or T.Link i pluck a bomb, up throw it, and pluck a second, throwing it up, and then grab a third and roll out of the way

it looked cooler in Melee when bombs could hit each other, but it just carried over.

Sandoggg

Smash Apprentice
lol. i wouldn't taunt unless i was ahead or it was a monster kill.. usually i just take to one end of the stage and wait.
if i'm snake i might mortarslide a few times and/or place some mines/c4.
if i'm lucario/sheik i'll start charging my ranged.
y'know.. obvious stuff like that. nothing special =\

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
It depends...
Do I have one more stock than the foe, and less than 80%? I taunt.
Did the foe self-destruct? I crouch on the edge and taunt.
Did the death fulfill none of the above requirements? I either crouch and stand repeatedly (most characters), jump and fastfall (some), jump and instantly Yoshi Bomb (guess who I do it with), or do a strange-looking tilt (like Wario's Up Tilt).

PCHU

Smash Lord
I fight with my friends.
Seriously, when I do, though, it depends on the situation.
If it was an awesome lead up followed by a KO, I usually use the LOLZ! EPIC taunt.
If I think he could've avoided that, I use the Come on... taunt.
If it was a wonderful play from me, as in I took little to no damage, I use the Farewell... taunt.
I forgot my last one, though.
Something stupid, I'm sure.

Ilex

Smash Ace
Up taunt for first kill, side taunt for second kill, and third taunt for the final kill. I also like to roll back and forth while I wait for them to respawn.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Depends who I'm playing with. If it's my best friend I start laughing because it irritates him, and whenever I spike him(which is most of the time) I go SLAM DUNK. If it's competitive, I throw off my bananas and take out 1 new one and grab it.

Joshua368

Smash Apprentice
If I have a chargeable move, I charge it. But my main character is King Dedede so I can't do that. So what I usually do is taunt, and then roll dodge to the edge of the stage. (so I'll be as far away as possible until my opponent's invincibility frames wear off) Often once I'm in position at the edge I'll do Dedede's crouch until they arrive, it's an awesome taunt in itself.

Also if I'm Kirby I'll crouch and pop back up repeatedly. Better than any taunt.

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
taunt or kill myself lol

EDIT: also I laugh (muahuahuaaaa!)
:laugh::psycho:

Depends. I either taunt, crouch, charge a special, crawl around, stand still patiently, or prepare to run until my foe's invinsibility wears off. Mostly taunt or crouch

Thand

Smash Cadet
It depends. Against easy pickings, I jump off the ledge and climb back repeatedly. Competitively, I just roll to the very edge and occasionally taunt.

Top Bottom