• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you guys think of a challenge thread?

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
:confused: What???, are you serious?, how old are you kid? :ohwell:

I was just trying to help, since I think this is the best idea in this forum and is not even yours, it was the Green Lesbo that started this.

Look I'm developing an easy to read and easy to post system for everyone to have their records and fun, :ohwell:

I wasn't trying to STEAL a "no-ones-idea", in fact I can even PM you my system so that you post it on your behalf, I don't give a dam about getting credited for X bull****, I just want to play, have a good time, and get better at it while others do too, because that's what gives life to fighting games, Leagues.

;)
How old am I? I'm not the one asking people to call me and say "SOOAW!" lol
Anyway, I wasn't sure if you were taking my idea thats why i said "i think," but you were saying things like you were gonna make decisions on time and format so it seemed like you were going to make your own thread, but i guess i was mistaken. But if you say you were just trying to help and add suggestions then thanks. I welcome all suggestions. Also, though i was inspired by Lesbo's recent challenges, i don't think it was his idea to create a ditto challenge thread.

@Ich bin Awesome: how about writing "lock request" in your title? and jink is just a nice guy that seems to have much ideas to write down for everyone.

I will edit this post if I want anything else said.
I don't want to lock this thread as I am using it as a discussion area to improve my other thread "King of Wifi."

Hello, I lead a Link clan. It's not us Link mainers could go to some house and play. -_-

-Ter
Yeah i know that. And I know you were holding a link wifi tournament, that's why i found it odd that you felt any idea involving wifi fails. just saying....

Jink

Smash Apprentice
How old am I? I'm not the one asking people to call me and say "SOOAW!" lol
Anyway, I wasn't sure if you were taking my idea thats why i said "i think," but you were saying things like you were gonna make decisions on time and format so it seemed like you were going to make your own thread, but i guess i was mistaken. But if you say you were just trying to help and add suggestions then thanks. I welcome all suggestions. Also, though i was inspired by Lesbo's recent challenges, i don't think it was his idea to create a ditto challenge thread.
:laugh: Good point, I just wanted to make it more fun for us Link players, its kinda crazy request but imagine receiving a call and the first thing you hear is SOAAW!! :laugh:

And don't worry about anything, I'm cool with ya.

I'll just PM (or post here) you to talk about the thread.

But what I think is most important is that everyone to have just one post, and any new information to be submitted by editing that post, so that way it won't be clutter and/or confusing to re-search there.

Also I have another idea to expand this throughout the whole forum:

• Each character to have its challenge thread like the one here.
  • Then somewhere in the forum to have a thread were the ones with higher score in their character's thread will challenge.

This might help the whole community and their Tiers too.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I'd never think I would possibly post this but anyone up for some friendlies?

Omg, I actually posted it. O_o

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
But what I think is most important is that everyone to have just one post, and any new information to be submitted by editing that post, so that way it won't be clutter and/or confusing to re-search there.

Also I have another idea to expand this throughout the whole forum:[/SIZE]
  • Each character to have its challenge thread like the one here.
  • Then somewhere in the forum to have a thread were the ones with higher score in their character's thread will challenge.

This might help the whole community and their Tiers too.
Yeah, one post would be ideal, but i don't think everyone would follow along, plus i'd have to keep track of changes to everyone's record post. I could just keep track in the main post and just update every three pages or something.

I like your idea about expanding it throughout the whole forum, but i'm far too lazy to do that. It's a great idea though, maybe you can head that up or suggest it to players from the other character boards.

Also, post a challenge on the challenge thread.....i'm still waiting for anybody to post results so i can put some records already. I need someone to get the ball rolling.

Top Bottom