• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you like to do?

day-day

Smash Ace
Even though it's a long way off from now, Ed's curious. What do you fellow smashers like to do for halloween? Do some of you go to haunted houses, trick or treat, go to the movies, or stay home and watch a movie? Maybe even scare the pants off kids like I did last year.
Here's my halloween story :laugh:
Last year I went trick or treating cause my bro wasn't going to share with me and that was fun. After that, I ran to my house (it was dark and I had watched Jeepers Creepers earlier) and grabbed my werewolf mask from a few years back. Ed then decked out in all black and ran out his neighborhood trying to scare my brother and 4 of his friends. I pretty much walked around through the houses making the raptor call from jurassic park lol The kids were wondering what that was and thought it was probably a dog or something. Oh, and I also threw little pebbles at the kids feet to spook them which worked of course. Strangely I also freaked out the littler kids and they're parents. The thing about the werewolf mask is the face looks like a werewolf (I'll post a pic of it so you can see what it looks like if you want) but the hair is way off it's like long stringy hair that gets into knots easily. A mane would look better but I was intending to be the creeper so I guess it balanced itself out (although once someone though I was an old lady when I had it on :laugh:). The kids eventually started getting spooked out and started looking for the source of the raptor calls. One of the saw me and I ran like crazy to lose them and continue freaking them out. I had a couple of ketchup packs from school and mixed them with some water before heading out and squirted some on the street to make it look like blood. Eventually, I let the kids know more about the "creeper" and stood in the light of a street lamp and the kids saw me. I ran and lost them again and they were really freaked out. They went to one of the kids patios to try to figure out what was going on. I crept up from the back of the garage(the garages in the neighborhood are in the back of the house and there's no backyard, the patio was on the side). As the kids were about to head home one of them was heading my direction and that's when I lunged out and laughed as all of the kids took off in different directions. You gotta love Ed's sick twisted humor :laugh: Best halloween ever.
So what's some of you guys halloween stories or what do you guys like to do?

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
I always get four costumes for more candy.

This year is Gordon Gekko, Luke Skywalker, the Invisible Man, and Samurai Jack.

I liek candy.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I decorate the house, put on a cd with scary noises, and hand out candy.

Ok so I help myself to the candy bowl when nobody is around.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I go to parties and we watch movies with our costumes on. I'm gonna try to go as a Headcrab Zombie this year.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I sigh and wish that I was younger so I wouldn't look like an idiot if I dressed up. Also spend time wishing that I lived in upper class Brooklyn to get expensive candy.
Also: Go out with mother and bother store owners for candy, it's fun :)

day-day

Smash Ace
I'm thinking about going back to my old cul-de-sac and scaring the kids dressed up as Michael from H2 :laugh:. If that doesn't happen then it's either Netherworld or going to see Saw 6. Wish I lived in Florida so I could go to Halloween Horror Nights. :ohwell:

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
For Halloween, i used to go as normal guy. i go around to the houses like a normal kid with normal clothes and just put out my book bag and smile. :)

i can has some candy?

but i'm 14 now. Halloween is like for kids, little kids. i just wait until my little cousin brings home the goods.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Gosh, you're twisted, Ed. :laugh:

No, I just stay at home on Halloween, probably would be on here, only I wasn't a member until May this year.

Oh, I remember. I was Brawling with a friend while also handing out candy to the kids on our street.

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
I usually trick or treat, but I'm too old now so....... I'm just gonna dress up as an obscure character and give out candy. Like maybe Charmy the bee, Ness, or maybe even the Digimon Emperor

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Well from this point on I like having all my posts like this!I never thought this was possible without painstaking effort on my part.Horray for Der fleurer!

Oh yeah and I get drunk at Halloween!

day-day

Smash Ace
Gosh, you're twisted, Ed. :laugh:

No, I just stay at home on Halloween, probably would be on here, only I wasn't a member until May this year.

Oh, I remember. I was Brawling with a friend while also handing out candy to the kids on our street.

Lol Ed loves halloween, I'm trying to work at the local haunted house attraction in october. Hopefully I can :bee:
I'm going to pull some real scary stuff this year in this new neighborhood I'm living in this year. Michael Myers scaring kids for the win :laugh:
After that staying in with the girlfriend and watching horror movies :bee:

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Around Halloween I watch the horror movies that go on during FearFest on AMC. On Halloween I also find time to watch the Pete and Pete Halloween episode. Other than that I don't do much except help my mother hand out candy to trick-or-treaters.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Lolz in Australia we don't really celebrate Halloween.

Doesn't stop kids that aren't even dressed up going from door to door asking for candy.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
im 14, and im gonna trick or treat till the day i die. im gonna be link, luigi, or a droogie from clockwork orange this year.

i might go to new yawk and see the world inferno friendship society. they play shows in NY every year on halloween

day-day

Smash Ace
Around Halloween I watch the horror movies that go on during FearFest on AMC. On Halloween I also find time to watch the Pete and Pete Halloween episode. Other than that I don't do much except help my mother hand out candy to trick-or-treaters.
I completely forgot about that. I'm definitely recording some movies next month and the 100 scariest movie moments on bravo or chiller. They better show Halloween 2 cause they never show it :ohwell:

BBQTV

Smash Master
i dont know what do you like to do i dont know what do you like to do i dont know what do you like to do i dont know what do you like to do i dont know what do you like to do

Top Bottom