• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you think happens when the Ice Climbers use the Spicy Curry item?

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I know this idea is eccentric, but it seems really good to ask yourself.

When we use the Ice Climbers and we use the Spicy Curry item, what do you think is going to happen? Do we combine ice with fire attacks now? Do we result in canceling out the ice attacks for fire attacks for the time being. Can we perform combos similar to the PK Trainer's Triple Finish. So many things are possible actually. List your thought about it right now.

Me, my opinion is that we can perform a combination of ice and fire for the time being. Debate about it. Prove me right. Prove me wrong somehow.

(Also, I hope I didn't repeat a topic. If a moderator sees this, can you tell me if I repeated something? I appreciate you for telling me.)

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Yeah, It'll be Flaming ice, saying how you cant melt Ice in Smash, Only Break it.

And Im pretty sure only one is going to get the flamingness, unless its in special brawl. (gah, Im so used to saying Melee, Ima have to get used to Brawl now.)

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I really am looking forward to Curry Mode in Brawl. With the Ice Climbers especially. They are the only ones I see who seem to have powers that are paradoxical with the Spicy Curry item.

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
Reminds me of Freezeflame Galaxy. Or that one copy ability in Kirby 64 that combines fire and ice.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
Fire Climbers: CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL
haha fire climbers. I Like It!

It'll probably be nothing to noteworthy. Fire and Ice will come out at the same time, probably not encapsulated or as a combo or anything.

But actually, I'm talking out of my a$$, I forgot what the curry actually looks like, its been a while since my last E for All video.

kad15

Smash Cadet
tat would be so awsome
like that level in smg when u use the fire and ice flower

bigknuxred

Smash Cadet
whats gonna happen is hyothermia *probably spelled it wrong* the oppenonet will suffer from quick temperature changes and get knocked out...........*yeah that was lame i know* lol

Top Bottom