• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you want to do when you grow up?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Right now I'm between trying to get in the IT field or going into music. I'm not especially talented in either but I study IT and practice music as a hobby. IT seems like a more stable field so I want to go with that but music is so much fun. I've had offers regarding both but I'm not confident enough in myself and my skills to jump right in.

Martel Hammer

Smash Apprentice
Considering the future, it seems that the fields of science and mathematics are the way to go. So, I'll combine Biology and Chemistry to make bio nuclear weapons.

Skittleman

Smash Rookie
Yo im gonna be a music producer. When im rich and famous open up a museum for music and a place where underprivelaged people can learn how to produce and record their own music.

slave1

Smash Lord
own a skittle factory. then create only red ones. then fill an airplane with them and drop them all over new your city. so there could be skittles for every one.

or i could simply be a wildlife photographer/ film maker

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
own a skittle factory. then create only red ones. then fill an airplane with them and drop them all over new your city. so there could be skittles for every one.
Create all the Skittles and do that and I'd marry you.
For realz.

I'm not sure what I want to do when I get older, maybe something to do with animation or games design/ concept design.

I'd say be a lawyer but I'd just stand there shouting OBJECTION! then holding my arm forward dramatically for a few seconds, before getting fired XD.

Ryan Ludovic

Smash Journeyman
Create all the Skittles and do that and I'd marry you.
I'd say be a lawyer but I'd just stand there shouting OBJECTION! then holding my arm forward dramatically for a few seconds, before getting fired XD.
:nerd: OBJECTION!!!!!
:ohwell: You're objecting to your key witness testifying..?
:nerd: uh.... OBJECTION!!!
:ohwell: So now you are objecting to you objecting..?
:nerd: *looks around*
:nerd: *sits back down*
:ohwell: Uh.. ok. Ralph you may now take the stand...
:nerd: OBJECTION!!!
:ohwell: Oh for the love of...

BMunich16

Smash Apprentice
I want to attend the University of Pennsylvania and become an Anthropologist which is similar to an Archeologist or Sociologist. Probably a linguistic one or a cultural one, I don't like physical Anthro's which study evolution BS.

highfive

Smash Lord
When I grow up... I'm going to be a psychologist. It's just something I think is a little more challenging than a mechanical engineer or an architect. Why? because it's harder to work the kinks out of a human being than a block of wood. I also thought of being an archeologist since I had always been interested in dinosaurs, finding things, and getting dirty. Just one more year of high school and I'm off to college. Deciding wether or not to go out of state or not....

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Lol.
I want to be a Graphic Designer. I've been looking into doing Animation Master, as in doing frame by frame work for movies like Shrek. I'm already a Model, But hope to keep that going also.
And have been thinking about being a Councilor lately. (I can't spell to save my life.)

zeldspazz

Smash Master
My utlimate dream is to be in some kind of band like Fleetwood Mac, Phish, Queen, Blue Oyster Cult, ect. Whenever I listen to music I just get so pumped, and I've played the sax for 4 years and I'm starting to learn the guitar. Of course this dream isn't very realistic, so I'll probably end going to college for architecture (lol thinking about college in 7th grade are we?) and 2nd major music if that's possible. That would make me extremely happy =) Also, I want to learn to play the piano REALLY BADLY, but my parents don't really go for that idea....someday I guess.

Overload

Smash Lord
Programmer, preferably for games.

Also, was that first line from a Pokemon game?

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I'd like to be a starter/official for track meets. That isn't a full time job and doesn't pay very well though, I'd have to do it on the side. I've got 2 years left until I earn my degree in accounting.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rang your avatar is adorable. <3

Um. On topic.

I don't really know where I want to end up. I think it would be really fun to be a fashion photographer, or photographer of any sort really, as long as I could have some creativity. Ideally, I think it'd be fun to be a model, but I'm not tall enough nor am I ever going to be of the right physique so that won't work out.

Although lately, I've been thinking getting into fashion styling would be fun, either being a personal stylist or styling photoshoots. Been thinking maybe I should take a degree in fashion business or something. Fashion is something that really interests me.

Right now, I'm a program consultant for my dad's online learning business.

I've been looking at shoes all day instead of doing work. Mmmm.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
... I wanted to... Get married, Go to Japan, and continue helping the poor.

O.o; One last thing... I wanted to be a famous artist. That was my first passion, but fame to me doesn't bother me anymore. XD

Misssy

Smash Rookie
I wanted to be a lawyer, now that I am one, I highly regret this career. ;_;
Now my new goal is to marry a rich guy and just be a stay at home mom. ^_^

Top Bottom