• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What does his shine do?

Ja

Smash Journeyman
What are the proximity effects of his shine? That is, when you hit someone with it what happens (on and off stage)? Does relative posititioning(above/below target) matter? Also can his shine be jump-canceled? If someone makes a short video of this I'll send them an e-cookie!

JCav

Smash Lord
yeah, im really not sure about wolf's shine. i mean it doesnt do much damage at all (5 or 6) and it doesnt stun for nearly as long as fox or falcos did. the best thing ive seen is how it is on the side of u so u could even SH and do it and its sweet how it can reflect twice as fast

Igneous42

Smash Ace
yeah, im really not sure about wolf's shine. i mean it doesnt do much damage at all (5 or 6) and it doesnt stun for nearly as long as fox or falcos did. the best thing ive seen is how it is on the side of u so u could even SH and do it and its sweet how it can reflect twice as fast
Is it harder to time or anything? That would be kind of overpowered if it was just twice as fast.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
the only persons reflector you are gonna need timing with is falco's reflector since he KICK's it out @ you... wolfs and fox reflector are both fast as heck... but fox's shine slows him down in the air so if u miss... you can just shine again... and all you have 2 do is hold down... and just hit b... and you can atleast throw like 5 or more shines before you hit the ground with fox.... as for wolf's shine... in the air... he falls too fast for you to multishine like fox... but it does stun you for a short amount of time... and does send items back @ twice the speed... oh yeah... falco shine only goes infront of him... so expect 2 get hit in the back of the head alot if you play free for all...

Top Bottom