• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What does your SB name mean?

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
AnAardvark. My name is a combination of the first two words in the dictionary. :) I always thought Aardvark was a funny word, and before I made this name, I found out it was one of the first words in the dictionary! :bee: Well, there's the origin of my name, AnAardvark.

Tim_The_Enchanter

Smash Ace
AnAardvark. My name is a combination of the first two words in the dictionary. :) I always thought Aardvark was a funny word, and before I made this name, I found out it was one of the first words in the dictionary! :bee: Well, there's the origin of my name, AnAardvark.
"An" is one of the first words in the dictionary??? What about abacus or amoeba or adjacent?????????????? I don't mean to poo all over your name, I am just confused.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
To get this out of the way since people keep asking me this, my real name is Negi. I didn't take it from Negima. I watched one episode out of curiosity because someone told me about it and I noticed the girls always call him Negi-Kun. So I stole the honorific part but yes, my real name is Negi. By the way I don't really like Negima that much. =/

xcapablancax

Smash Cadet
capablanca was imo the greatest chessmaster of all time. i think it was bobby fischer who described one of capablanca's games as nothing he had ever seen before

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Tiamat being my favorite dragon in FF8. 4 being favorite number and 75 just for the heck of it.

Duker

Smash Journeyman
Once upon a time there was a game, and I played it. Don't even remembers it's name, you shot birds or something (Similar to "The Revenge of Marjorie the Chicken"). Anyway, the highscore list was filled in from the start by "The Duke". I thought it sounded cool (also partially from Moulin Rouge, the movie y'know), and started using it instead of my old alias xXx, after the movie with the same name (I hadn't even seen the movie when I started/stopped using it >.<).

I used The Duke for an webb-based online game called Fantasy Empires (google it), but for some reason I had to start a new account and since The Duke was obviously taken I used The Duker instead. I started over later, AGAIN, and used Duke. For some to me now unfathomable reason I re-registered a fourth time (I don't remember the reasons at all), this time I used Duker. I've ALWAYS used it since then, but when it's taken I use Duker89, Dukenuke, TheDuker, TheSwedishDuke and possible some more similar name instead.

In atleast two places where Duker was taken (dA and youTube), those b******s aren't even a tiny bit active!

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
You get one guess at my name's meaning. If you don't get it right, then I'm sorry but you're extremely stupid.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
People always think it's referring to FF7 Cloud. But there was this one time when I was getting lit with a friend, and there was this smoke cloud that lasted for a good 2 minutes, in the same spot. So my friend was like "Yooo, that cloud is craazy". Then I was switching my AIM SN a few days later, and that was the only thing that came to mind. So I've stuck with it since.

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
There was a time in my life that I actually thought I could see aura. I reasearched it and everything. Then with the arrival of Lucario to brawl, I adopted the name SmashAura4 (the 4 is for good luck). I also use Ganon for his "dark" aura.

So I'm pretty much an aura freak.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
got some funny ones here. Personally i think naming yourself with your main is kinda wierd

my name comes from my NBA team: Golden State Warriors

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
A certain few of my friends say "Oi Kyon" to me. "Oi" being "hey" and "Kyon" being my nickname. :p

Bajef8

Smash Ace
well my name came a while ago when i was playing 007 agent under fire. my friend told me my name had to be 3charizards long (i don't no why). i was taking forever to think of one. my friends yelled at me so i typed in jef. it was 3charizards and a random name. but i didn't realize that i forgot to delete the ba in front of that so my name was bajef. then it just stuck.

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
Since I'm a big fan of equivacal words I used to play a free game where you would fight Commander and Conquer style with small squads. Since I love to screw the rules for my own warped logic I used the rarely seen 10 weak units compared to the 5 strong. But I would divide them into two squads of 5 across the field backing each over with anti-air or motors etc. No one would dare touch them in fear of bein' stomped by the logic of 5 Godly units. So hence I became "TheDuplexDuo". Clever name eh? Sounds awesome too!

Ah, even better is the name I use for Brawl online. I call myself "Ennui". Look it up, I'm so ambigously AWESOME! >=D

It's all about the mindgames BABY!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well ~Kawaii Bunny~ would just mean ~Cute Bunny~, but I always choose Bunny for most of my gamer tags, forums names because when it's my nickname irl for...personal reasons.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Inspired by Pichu himself.
I like my name.
Alot.
It's original.
I was surfing the net when I saw Chu-Dat, and I thought that I should have a name like that.
Several failed attempts later, I thought of PCHU.
Pronounced Pichu, though.

And I have another name:
4EVER.
It basically says that no matter how many times you think you've won, I always come back.
It's rare that I am defeated twice in a row.
I don't think that has happened more than 3 times, and that's counting all of my one on one Brawl matches.
I would have put Immortal, but it won't fit.
4EVER is good.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Meh, nothing spectacular..
Fin, as is Finnish and Ness, my main..

Although someone (can't really remember who, sorry) thought it was a play on the word Finesse.. :D

LordZero

Smash Cadet
The Zero is the number of times I have or will give up, and is my in game name. Lord is well, just a title and I am literally the lord of nothing and the master of my own little universe.

Vts

Smash Champion
Very
Tasty
Snow

old joke between some friends when we were to lazy to make snow cones we would go out side and just pick up that snow and add flavor.

also since its smash its Various Tech Skill.

thats my name but u can just call me VTS hehe

PCHU

Smash Lord
Oh, yeah....
And I also had Wolf, and ????, but I thought that they were too cheesy.
It's ashame that PCHU was already taken on youtube, I had to use PkPCHU.
And then, in turn, PkFreeze is my freewebs name.
Odd how those three work, isn't it?

And I used to go by Sephiroth.
I was a fan, but he got boring after awhile.

I guess I chose PCHU because of my hope that people will underestimate me, then get their butt kicked because of their own misunderstanding.
I was also a Pichu main, but now I use Falco, and Falco< Fox<<<<<<<<<Pichu.
Sad, but it's true.
I'm thinking of changing again, but I dunno.....
I think I used LOLZ once, and that was before PCHU.

OH YEAH, I remember now!
I used VIVI!
FF9 to the EXTREME back then.

Top Bottom