• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What does your SB name mean?

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Well...

-I main Fox in Brawl.
-Nearly broke a control stick foxtrotting (dash-dancing).
-Foxtrot a lot in the Wi-Fi waiting room.

:D

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
I consist of 70% water, 30% luck.

Although luck isn't always[u/] on my side. "RANDOM STAGE SELECT -> New Pork City = Epic GG"

turbinator

Smash Cadet
Well its named after a indian sportsman, but I really don't know why I named myself that as I hate him... It was just easy to remember at it sounded kinda cool I guess.

chic

Smash Ace
I used to go by chicagolegend (still do, but not as much) during my Counter-Strike days. Then people just starting calling me "chic" for short. Had this nick since about '99.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
When I was in a band (LOL's all around! hahahahaha)
Like a garage band, our first name was Mantle Core. That became my email, account address, everything.
Figures the band disbanded, right?

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I originally went by bowlingdawg (I'm a pretty good bowler, and dogs are the best animals/pets ever)

My friend jokingly insulted me on a forum about 5 years ago calling me "Dawgbowl" and I was like "Oh yeah? well I'm TAKING that name."

And I did.

Crow!

Smash Lord
Crow is a reference to a character Mystery Science Theatre 3000, where they make fun of B sci-fi movies. In the title sequence, Crow's name was routinely spelled as Crooooooow!, so adding an exclaimation mark was a common way for me to distinguish myself from other players who may use the name.

Also, crows are kind of cool, so even people who don't get the reference still get an image to draw from.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Crow is a reference to a character Mystery Science Theatre 3000, where they make fun of B sci-fi movies. In the title sequence, Crow's name was routinely spelled as Crooooooow!, so adding an exclaimation mark was a common way for me to distinguish myself from other players who may use the name.

Also, crows are kind of cool, so even people who don't get the reference still get an image to draw from.
MST for the win.
That show rocked.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
One time I was blue Ness and my teammate Luigi used Negative Zone while I was next to him. With inverted colors, Ness sorted looked neon, and I took a snapshot... simple as that!

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
Ridley is awesome, Meta Ridley is even more so, combine him with the X parasite and you have one pwnsomely crazy beast on your hands.

Can you tell I'm a Metroid fan? :p

derv

Smash Apprentice
used to go by the name dervish because i thought it sounded good when i heard about the release of guild wars nightfall
then people started abbreviating it to Derv, which i liked and it stuck :)

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
I've been going by Digimonkey for a long time, cause my favorite animal is a monkey, and I used to love Digimon.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
My name references the Speed Booster boss from Metroid: Fusion. I'm a Metroid fan, so picking a name related to it was obvious. I chose Serris because it didn't sound stupid, and no one else was using it.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
My name was supposed to be a reference to LOZ: Twilight Princess, but back when i made this account, i didn't know how to spell Twilight right.

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
"El Padrino"="The godfather" in English.
It's the name I've been using since my first comunity and I'm sticking to it, of course with some viariations like 2Padrino" or "Pad", etc.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
mine comes from a character i made for a freeware fighting game called Little Fighter 2

its like jack rabbit and Jackie Chan...(i'm so clever :p)
the number 5 is just kinda random lol

Top Bottom