• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what ever happened to the...

Smash-Master9009

Smash Journeyman
super smash brothers brawl mcdonalds toys??? did anyone ever get them? or was that whole thing just a lie? haha i have no idea i just kinda thought of that.

Kros

Smash Apprentice
I bought the idea and sold it to Hasbro.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I have couple of those, the Snake's up tilt toy is my least favorite because it makes this obnoxious noise that goes "hyah" and sucks in my other toys from 5 feet away.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
McDonald's toys are crap. The toys they make based on existing things (like movie characters) look like aborted mutant fetuses.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think I actually have a Link and Kirby smash 64 toy, lol! NJK...although I think it was from Burger King.

O, and I want the Pikachu dSmash toy. I can suck people for miles into that giant hole (that hole is almost as big as your mom's!). :laugh:

Veggi

Smash Champion
An equally good question is...whatever happened to that dude who said he'd eat a wooly hat if the 35 character roster was true? XD

And I want me a Dedede toy with realistic chaingrabbing action (wall included).
Imagine opening up a package and taking out a Dedede toy that was attached to a DK toy and would do the infinite chaingrab.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
McDonald's toys are crap. The toys they make based on existing things (like movie characters) look like aborted mutant fetuses.
McDonalds is crap period. Last time I eat there I got sick. And they always manage to mess up my orders (no onions means NO ****ING ONIONS!)

But I really want Marth's Critical Strike, Ike's Great Aeither, and Falcon's Falcon Pawwnch!!!
toys.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
On the subject of toys:

I've had this bowser toy since I was, like, seven or something. You can tell how old it is by looking at the dirt and his eyebrows. They are peeling off, so he looks emo instead of evil. I still lub it though. His head and arms are filled with fluff and the rest of him is like a beanbag.

it was based on SM64 though, not smash.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
On the subject of toys:

I've had this bowser toy since I was, like, seven or something. You can tell how old it is by looking at the dirt and his eyebrows. They are peeling off, so he looks emo instead of evil. I still lub it though. His head and arms are filled with fluff and the rest of him is like a beanbag.

Thats pretty cool.

Grunt

Smash Master
On the subject of toys:

Now noone can deny Boozers Cuteness.

Top Bottom