• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what game have you played the most hours on?

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
-Pokemon Blue//Diamond
-Earthbound
-Melee
-Animal Crossing

I don't have any of the actual times but I know I've played all of those games the most. Earthbound and AC don't even give you your overall playing time, but like I said, I know I've played them most.

S2

Smash Lord
Either Melee or Warcraft 3.

I've spent more hours on both of those than I'd like to share. A testament to the deep multiplayer in both of those games - you can play them for hours on end and not get bored.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
1,256 Hours in Melee.

I know...And I still haven't learnedany fancy techniques such as the Dash Sheild Grab Dance or whatever.

I dont know the L-Cancel.

[Cowboy]

Smash Journeyman
MegaMan Battle Network 3 White - This game was all sorts of epic. Easily the best of the series. I don't know exactly how much time I put into it, because the timer stops at 99:59. =(
Golden Sun - And no, I'm not counting the sequel. Yes, I do like the sequel a lot more, but I played this game a hell of a lot before the sequel even came out. If I combined all my files together, the time would easily exceed a couple hundred hours.
Oblivion - It's Oblivion. Do I need to explain myself?
Super Smash Bros. Melee - See Oblivion.
Guitar Hero 2/3 - If you've read the Guitar Hero threads around here in the Light House at all, you'd know how much time I put into these.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Smash Bros. Melee obviously took a lot of my time.

Funnily enough, Animal Crossing came in a close second. I almost had to go to rehab. I was growing horns on my head. =oP

Atsu

Smash Ace
Golden Sun - Man I love these games.
Fire Emblem - This beats GS though hands down.
Pokemon - Basically, every game ever released /swt. (Except the Ranger/Mystery Dungeon Crap)
Ragnarok Online - Way Too Much Wasted Time...
Melee - Obvious since I'm on this forum.
Zelda - What can I say? It's fing Zelda. >.>;
Guild Wars - Sorta not really.
ToS - Awesome Game.
Mario Kart DS - Something my friends and I played A LOT.

Quit all of those except Melee, FE, and GS...if a third one ever comes out...

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
ToS: 200+ hours
Guitar Hero: Probably over 500 hours if I really think about it.
Just started Oblivion, 20 hours in under a week. Yikes.

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
SSBM: I lost the original memory card 4 years ago but it had 400+ hours and if I where to add all the hours i've played in the replacement card, then you'd laugh at me. :(

Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition) : Clocked in at 149 hours of gameplay, that game F'n rocks!

Pokemon Pearl: I think I had around 99 hours, I had to trade it in to break my addiction, but I do miss my pokemon team from time to time...sad really. *sighs*

:3

Shipe

Smash Rookie
melee and pokémon silver and gold...
and the last 2 weeks my boyfriend has been complaining about my guitar hero addiction -_-

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Either Melee or Pokemon Red. 100+ hours.

I couldn't spend that much time on Diamond. I actually had to force myself to finish the game =\

I've played Ocarina of Time over and over again, so I've probably logged a decent amount of hours into the game.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
World of Warcraft. Probably around 4-5 months combined play time over the last 4 years.

Mordent

Smash Rookie
The longest time I spent with a single game that I can recall offhand would be around 17 days total play-time split between several toons on World of Warcraft. The runner-up would probably be Smash Brothers Melee, which I've played fairly regularly with friends (around once every couple weeks) over the past three to four years.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Well, for Melee, I have no idea at how much of my life I spent playing. As for Phantasy Star Online, I easily have over 400 hours without even touching the online play (I have the GCN version, and who has lol). Also, I put alot of hours into Ocarina of Time when I got it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Melee, and maybe Phantasy Star Online, still playing it. xD

Top Bottom