• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What games did you played in your childhood

Jet300

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=4739]What games did you played in your childhood[/drupal]

What are the games you played in your child hood. Mines are Resident evil 2, Super smash bros 64, some fighting game that had a skeleton a were wolf, and i forgot the rest of the cast.

Laem

Smash Champion
Many many games
Can't help but notice the incorrect grammar in the title :<

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Smash64, Goldeneye, Kirby64, Bass Hunter or whatever, Pokemon snap, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2

The good ol' days

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pokemon, crash bandicoot, spyro, mario, smash, etc.

The norm, basically.

>what games did you played in your childhood

Pokemon Red, Yellow, Silver, Pinball, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald. Ecco: The Tides of Time. Soul Edge. Sonic the Hedgehog. Super Mario.
Numerous, numerous others that I can't bother to list.

This is me before I was 11 years old. Then I started WoW :>

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
A collection of Mario games and the first three Crash Bandicoots. Gosh, Crash was so great back then... Where have the times gone? =[

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Zelda, Starfox, Kirby, Pokemon, Smash64, Mario/Kart/Party, etc.

Pretty sure my favorite game will always be Starfox 64, dunno why really, just that amazing.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Smash64, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Conkers Bad Furr Day, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Street Fighter Alpha 3, StarFox 64, Kirby 64, Spyro, Crash Racing, Donkey Kong 64, Pokemon RB/G, Mario Party, Mario Tennis

As I became a preteen (10 - 12): Soul Caliber II, Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart Double Dash, Sonic Heroes, Pokemon RSE/FRLG, Medabots, MvC2 .hacksign

Yerps. Also, my parents didn't really care about about rating per se....I mean I played Conkers Bad fur Day, and MK throughout my childhood. I guess she didn't mind the blood, and didn't know how DIRTY Conker was. She was cool about blood/guts for the most part. (in terms of video games, NOT movies) It was cussing and boobies she didn't want me seeing. Well, I didn't want me seeing them either.

She was deathly afraid of games like "Everquest" because she thought they were addicting.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Contra 3, Castlevania IV, FF IV, SMW, MMX, MK and MMX. The definition of my childhood.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man I've been playing games since I was barely able to walk, so it's a long list. >.>

I'd say the most prominent childhood gaming era would have been N64 and GBC days, with stuff like Pokémon and Zelda.

But yeah as a kid I played too many different games, Majora's Mask wa on that list and it's still my favourite.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
^smart.

Night games like murder in the dark were awesome!

How did I forget Pokemon...

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Blind man's bluff was the best.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
shortly after the sega era i was brought up on the best first person shooter in history - pokemon snap

i also had smash 64 which i play competitively to this day

the ps2 brought on amazing titles like final fantasy x, kingdom hearts games, gta games... i could drone on and on

weird to think when creating this list i thought of what games i played 10 years ago in the 90's. then i realised that 10 years ago was not the 90's at all

i feel old

dengel

Smash Cadet
Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie (hence avatar), Super Mario 64, Kirby 64, Star Fox 64, Super Smash Bros. 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Stadium, Red/Yellow Version Pokemon, Star Fox Adventures, Mario Kart Double-Dash.

Thank you for letting me have a nostalgic moment.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=4739]What games did you played in your childhood[/drupal]

What are the games you played in your child hood. Mines are Resident evil 2, Super smash bros 64, some fighting game that had a skeleton a were wolf, and i forgot the rest of the cast.
in the last part u r talking about killer instinct which imo was a great fighter that needs to be brought back

as for games mario series, mk, street fighter, duck hunt, ninja turtles, bloody roar, killer instinct for snes and n64, smash 64, and many more

:phone:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Pokemon, Killer Instinct, Donkey Kong Country, Mystical Ninja, Banjo Kazooie, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Super Smash Brothers, Boogerman, every Mario game available, Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights, Jak and Daxter.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
All 3 Donkey Kongs for the SNES, Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball for the SNES, Super Mario World for the SNES, Aladdin SNES, and Vegas Steaks

For Playstation 1 it was Spyro, Twisted Metal 3, Frogger, Risk, and Metal Gear Solid. I loved playing franchise mode in Madden 99. I would play two games a night after watching DBZ on the Midnight Run in the summer of 1999. It was awsome. In my first season I won the superbowl with the Lions over the Seahawks 9-7. (Seahawks were in the AFC in 1999). Went 13-3 in the regular season.

As for kids games, Laser Challenge!

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Sega Genesis: Space Harrier, Sonic The Hedgehog 1 & 2

NES: Duck Hunt, Super Mario Bros.

SNES: Super Mario World, SMW 2: Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country (pretty sure there's others I'm forgetting right now)

Playstation 1: Crash Bandicoot, Vigilante 8 2nd Offense, Twisted Metal 4, Spyro

N64: Super Smash Bros., Donkey Kong 64, Super Mario 64, OoT, MM, Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye 007, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2, Yoshi's Story, Cruis'n USA, Waverace 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo Kazooie/Banjo Tooie, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Killer Instinct (and others I'm forgetting)

Xbox (original): Toejam & Earl III: Mission to Earth, JSRF (****ing adore this game<3), Halo, Grabbed By the Ghoulies, and others too lazy to type up :laugh:

Yeeeaaahh...so I've been playing video games my entire life but I guess this is it that falls under "childhood"

edit: Crap, I forgot about the GAMECUBE. Basically a bunch of games :laugh:

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
street fighter 2 arcade version i hate snes and genesis version ssbmelee and brawl,starfox 64 i guess street fighter alpha 3 is epic :pow:

S

smash brawl player 99021

What games did I played?
I used to got played the Superstar Saga doe

link2702

Smash Champion
When i Was child i play super mario world and mario rpg.

It was very good games, I play them a lot and lot.

My grammar is just reflect topic creator.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I just used to play all Amiga stuff like Zool, Monkey Islands, Valhalla and the Lord of Infinity, Body Blows Galactic (best fighter ever), KGB, Superfrog, the Turricans, Goblins 3, Road Rash and a good number more which I probably played more than half of these but I can't remember them at this minute.
The Sega Master System with Alex Kidd, Sonic 1 and 2, Gain Ground, Golvelius, (I can't remember the name of that properly) and Action Fighter were sweet as well.

I only got a PSOne in like 2001-ish, around Easter. Because Sonic the Comic was nearing the end of its run and it had cherry Chewits free with the issue the weekend I got the console XD.

Bop it...
Twist it...
Spin it...
Pull it...
Flick it...

This is indeed what he said.

I remember playing this really old leapster game for windows 95
Along with playing goblins 1,2, and 3

John2k4

The End of an Era
@ Browny - LEMMINGS! :b:

I remember when relatives came over to visit, I played this Garfield game on what was probably a Windows 98 computer that they brought with them.

Also, I remember playing: Whiplash (DOS Racing game), Skunny (DOS Platformer kind of thing with a red squirrel), and I *think* it was called Jazz Jackrabbit. I'm a bit sketchy on the last one.

Top Bottom