• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Has Jason Done?

OMAR the O

Smash Cadet
Meh. For a combo video that was nothing special at all really. You look to have a decent Mario, though. Solid understanding of his aerials. Could Ike not get out of that edgeguard at the end?

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Looking good, nice aerial game. I didn´t like the music very much, but that´s just me and my nature. Keep it up so that we get to see finished one.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
Great vid I loved how you caped squirtle I always have a bit of trouble with that character. Oh and props on that complete ike rapege he had it coming to him

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, im from NORCAL too, do you have a friend code so i may challenge you?
i don't own a wii, so brawl obviously is out of the picture lol. i just play with friends. my friends happen to do very well at tourneys so i get some **** good practice in.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
You must buy a Wii and Brawl immediately! You shan't be complete until you do!

You're very good. If you incorporate newly found techs into your style, you'll be even better, I'm sure.
lol thanks. but i'm buying a 360 today. i'll keep my smash game going though, i'm in too deep, plus i love it haha.

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
Not too crazy, but cool. I like the cape on Squirtle. Also, did you use FLUDD on Snake's dash attack? o.O

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i don't own a wii, so brawl obviously is out of the picture lol. i just play with friends. my friends happen to do very well at tourneys so i get some **** good practice in.
^please read suspect lol.

i don't play online bro, it's too laggy, like input lag. next national tourney i'll definitely play you. too bad fc was canceled =(

Hostility

Smash Ace
Meh. For a combo video that was nothing special at all really. You look to have a decent Mario, though. Solid understanding of his aerials. Could Ike not get out of that edgeguard at the end?
After the first two hits I didn't expect him to follow up so far offstage, I was planning on just drifting down and aethering the ledge, but he hit me those last two times, and at the point he hit me with the last two attacks, I would have died had I airdodged since I lost a jump. So everything just happened to work out perfectly for him.

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
i too don't own this game but i'm good with mario nevertheless. i'll play you boss8 when i have the chance

Top Bottom