• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What If Invitational(Wii) 9-3-10 Rockledge, PA AiB Link on OP!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm not having a set up with only 2 people playing when theres not a lot of space to begin with....sorry if there is room then maybe but you would have to show up for that

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Eazy's coming with me so I'm coming. He may have to go somewhere at night though so can I sleep with your father Xzax?

Edit:
I can house people, but I don't live thaaa~t close to Xzax. Prob like.... 20ish min away.
Tell your father nvm Xzax lol! Well gotta see if Eazy is busy or not and if he is I may ask ya Kaylo.

Eazy always procrastinating!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Bnzaaa and Nasty both can't go? :(

SHUT UP AND GO YOU ******S

also Chibo better actually go

"im not going cuz someone called me fat on the internet"

omg lmao plz tell me you're kidding

gonna be there like 1:30

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
yo0o i think i can make this!!!!!!!!!!! only for dubzzzzz....who wanna team MIB VEX SQUALL KT TUSM CHIBO XZAX GOD???

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm banned from Tournament Results, lol... So...

@Zucco: Better luck next time.
@Vex/Xzax: Good stuff taking 1st in teams with your whacky gimmicks and good teamwork.
@Squall: F*ck Snake. Good sh*t beating Vex and Xzax.
@Kingtoon: Unique Toon Link. Good stuff today.
@MIB: F*ck Wario. Nice improvements lately.
@Wango: F*cking Wango.

mib004

Smash Ace
Inui your really good " i thought i should of had u third game on rainbow cruise at 100%" but u got me i was so mad". you had two counter pick me two FD and pick D3 second game lol "nice". I picked rainbow cause i really should off won i like fighting mk on that board "only a clap f-smash from win :( lol, but ggs u outplayed me.

Top Bottom