• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if Sakurai were watching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
Does anybody get the feeling ir ever even perhaps think that Masahiro Sakurai himself is an active member of these boards, watching every move we make, every thing we say... then plotting against us somehow.

For example...

Sakurai: Hmm... so from what I've read, these tourney freaks hate tripping. Hehe! I'll put it in the next Smash, and make it happen more!

Sakurai: Darnit! They found Chain Grabs. Better take those off next time.

Sakurai: So according to these forums, my lag plans did work and Wifi sucks for these people! Waahahahahaa!!!

Or am I just paranoid?

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
Does anybody get the feeling ir ever even perhaps think that Masahiro Sakurai himself is an active member of these boards, watching every move we make, every thing we say... then plotting against us somehow.

For example...

Sakurai: Hmm... so from what I've read, these tourney freaks hate tripping. Hehe! I'll put it in the next Smash, and make it happen more!

Sakurai: So according to these forums, my lag plans did work and Wifi sucks for these people! Waahahahahaa!!!

Or am I just paranoid?
HOW DID YOU KNO- OMG NO I DIN'T TELL ANY ONE!!!! NOO!!!!!one
on topic= maybey.....(looks around).

Fear The Force

Smash Cadet
Well, if sakurai is watching, I'd like to let him know that he's an idiot for not putting mewtwo in brawl.

Organous

Smash Apprentice
He doesn't care about the community. What he wants to do is turn Smash into a Mario Party fighter, in which case there's no need to watch feedback from its community. Now, I'm all for his philosophy of "play the way you want" with lots of options to customize the way games go. It's just that what ends up happening is "play the way you want, as long as it's the way I want it to be played."

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
More like "Well they seemed to love using chain grabs in Melee, I'll make em even better!"

Anyway, Sakurai doesn't post here, and even if he did, why would he still be here after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom