• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is everyone doing while you are waiting for Smash to come out?

JD3

Smash Cadet
NNID
JD_Three
School, and I decided to try Lunatic+ in Awakening again.

King Zekrom

Smash Apprentice
Well I just came back from buying my new 16GB sd card to download SSB4 on, and I've still got KI:U, Animal Crossing, Pkmn Y, etc to keep me going!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAINNNNNNN

Last edited:

Dratnell

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dratnell-92
3DS FC
4270-2473-1284
School should keep me busy. If not I have Yoshi's new island and Bravely Default too!
I just could not get into Yoshi's New Island. Just seemed like it was a game made for children. How do you like Bravely Default? I've heard nothing but stellar remarks regarding the game. If it's on the same level as Fire Emblem Awakening I'm gonna have to buy it ASAP

Dragonspiller

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dragonspiller
3DS FC
0748-2110-7145
I just could not get into Yoshi's New Island. Just seemed like it was a game made for children. How do you like Bravely Default? I've heard nothing but stellar remarks regarding the game. If it's on the same level as Fire Emblem Awakening I'm gonna have to buy it ASAP
It's a awesome game! I highly suggest you get it!

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
Trying to pick up Dragon Age 2 and Skyrim again, but losing interest kinda fast.
Might do an Awakening playthrough.

Kos-MosPlushie

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kos-MosPlushie
Aw dude Bravely Default is incredible. Absolutely pick it up when you get the chance.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I'll probably just play World of Warcraft. MMO's are a good time consumer. - I should practice Project M though.
I'll likely watch Japanese videos showing off various characters like Shulk Ness and Robin.
Pretty much MMO'ing here as well. Use to play WoW, but now I play FFXIV with my friends. Also work when they call, but those are good day wasters/money makers when needed. Thank god my boss didn't schedule for me to work on release day.

Last edited:

TheDMonroeShow

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3695-0037-2189
Catching up on my back catalog of games like a few others..which is gonna suffer even more when smash comes out.

At the moment its hyperdemension neptunia re;birth 1

Booster

Smash Lord
Playing Dishonored...it sucks honestly, it tries to be a Stealth game, but it's much more fun to just kill everything and everyone, which is something a Stealth game should NEVER make the player think and then to top it off in High Chaos you're constantly getting attacked by rats and sick ****s.

Stick to Metal Gear Solid 3 for Stealth, Stick to Madworld for Constant Murder and gore without consequence.

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
Mostly this.

I've also been playing some Other M.

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
Playing a lot of Ultra Street Fighter IV.
Kind of getting good at it, too.

200X!!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sweetidealism
3DS FC
5327-0916-5405
Working, getting over a cold, and finishing up Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright.

The cold part has given me a good excuse to sleep (or as I used to joke as a kid, jump forward to the future!) through much of the weekend, but it's back to work today! Can't afford to take time off. D:

espio87

Smash Ace
Farming Greater Rifts and treasure goblins in Diablo 3. Also grinding exp in FE: Awakening to max out 20 characters and finally tackle Apotheosis. And finally getting taunted by myself dreaming about a Mewtwo reveal.

ShyGuy16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Juliansg16
3DS FC
0516-7704-2697
Between working and cleaning house I've tried everything I can to keep my mind off of it. I've already played through a bunch of the Mario and Luigi games and watched all of Breaking Bad. Running out of things to do...

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Well:
-playing a s**tload of games (Jak & Daxter Trilogy, Hyrule Warriors, FE: Sacred Stones, Mega Man Xtreme 2, Ratchet & Clank 2)
-watching some movies (probably some older James Bond-Movies)
-looking up more Information for Smash 4
-checking Smashboard on Japans release date to see how People react if Ridleys (not) playable :troll:
-something People like to call real life........whatever that is

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Work and Destiny will hold me over til wii u release along with PM netplay.(Im going to get the 3ds version but i dont really care about it. Espcially with the news of the circle pro pad not being usable. Im not updating my 3ds for a game that will be obeselte in less then 3 months.

Last edited:

Casshern X

Smash Rookie
I play a little Playstation All Stars Battle Royale to keep me busy.

Trying to find a job to hold me over until release as well.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Playing Project M every Saturday. And thankfully, I'll be playing Destiny for this whole month! Yay!

pinkhairedprotagonist

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0103-9004-1386
School, xenoblade, windwaker (og, not hd), and smash, so I'm having lots of fun in the meantime!

Also occasionally some fight games with friends, like kof and 3rd strike

TryHardOliver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0130-2283-2936
Mostly school that's keeping me busy. When I'm not doing stuff with school I'm probably playing video games

TearsforFears

Smash Cadet
NNID
TearsForFears
3DS FC
5472-6632-5877
I've been having smash dreams because I'm so excited ha ha. I just started school so that's a nice distracter but I check for information everyday. My boyfriend just rolls his eyes but at least he's supportive:p

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
Working every single day. Gonna jump into Destiny obsessively starting tonight.

aliensalmon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aliensalmon
3DS FC
1204-0174-6540
Internet and various video games.

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
Work. Lot's of work. Oooh, also Archeage
I also made a Smash Bros 30 day challenge thingy on my personal tumblr blog that I'm doing.

Last edited:

pickle962

Smash Lord
I've been having a little event I call Smash September. Last week, I played Smash 64 as much I could. All in all, its certainly not a bad game, but compared to its sequels, those who are used to Melee/Brawl will more than likely get bored with 64's lack of content and game mechanics like Side Special, dodging of any sort, lack of C-sticking rather fast.

Today kicks off Melee week (**** yeah!) and from now till the 14th I shall play the game competitive like whereas I played 64 casual like. Next week is Brawl week and that too shall be played casually. The week after that will be Project M week where you guessed it, the game will be played competitively. I reckon I can squeeze in a little Super Smash Flash 2 (excellent fan made smash bros game BTW and very professional like too) on the last two days of the month to round out things.

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
Trying to unlock stuff in Melee, since I have everything in Brawl except all of the music discs.

Top Bottom