• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is next for Falcon?

Windrose

Smash Lord
why is mango's falcon so good? is he just a good player so he can just beat people with falcon?

gravy

Smash Ace
I was thinking about trying to make a Falcon compendium, we could have a list of combos and stuff that work at certain percentages and with certain DI, or list certain characteristics of all the different moves. Do you guys think this would be useful?

It's me Q

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking about trying to make a Falcon compendium, we could have a list of combos and stuff that work at certain percentages and with certain DI, or list certain characteristics of all the different moves. Do you guys think this would be useful?
The combo stuff hell yeah, something like that should be in all char forums imo. Think the characteristics of his moves are generally understood though?

gravy

Smash Ace
There's some stuff that I figured might be best to chronicle, if nothing else it'll just help new players realize niche stuff. For example, if you dash attack and hold forward on the edge you can fall off, stuff like that. I could also list random info like the fact that you can only full hop to the top platform of Yoshi's if you hold back to do a backflip.

It's me Q

Smash Apprentice
There's some stuff that I figured might be best to chronicle, if nothing else it'll just help new players realize niche stuff. For example, if you dash attack and hold forward on the edge you can fall off, stuff like that. I could also list random info like the fact that you can only full hop to the top platform of Yoshi's if you hold back to do a backflip.
Sounds good. Getting as much input from diff people and pro's would be nice to integrate into the OP as well. Get to it brah!

gravy

Smash Ace
Alright, sounds like a plan. I just need to get hacked melee first, which is being a pain in the *** :/ Is there anyone who feels like helping me?

Top Bottom