• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the greatest Disney movie ever!?

igloo9

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone. Lets decide the greatest Disney animated movie ever. This originally started on another forum, but instead I decided to make a website out of it so as many people as possible could enter the contest.

Go here: http://www.freewebs.com/kh3stuff

Read the rules, and help decide! Remember, on Round 1, vote for your LEAST favorite Disney animated movie.

Sensai

Smash Master
The answer is clearly the Lion King, regardless of Disney's tendency to 'borrow' other's ideas.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm.. this is a tough one between Lion King and Toy Story which I both love, but if I have to choose one it's definetly Toy Story

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Hercules was freaking amazing, though Lion King is still better in an all-around sort of way. But I think Hercules is the funniest Disney movie...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
How is it that no one's mentioned The Fox and the Hound? Saddest freakin' movie ever.

I think everyone and their grandmother cried to that movie. I'm sure if I watched it now, i'd still cry.

=(

D

Deleted member

Home on the Range. Dead serious. XD I voted for The Emperor's New Groove, although I can't say I expected it having more votes than The Fox and the Hound, Peter Pan, and Pocahontas combined.:ohwell:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The Emperor's New Groove. When I saw that in the theater as a kid, I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself. That movie is really underrated. :/

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Where's A Bug's Life? Great movie, haha at the dude ladybug. That one takes my vote.

PKNessEB

Smash Journeyman
Toy Story 1/2
Monsters, Inc.
The Emperor's New Groove-yeah,under-rated but still funny
Aladdin
Meet the Robinsons
Ratatouille
The Fox and the Hound
Robin Hood
Hercules
DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp
The 1st & 2nd Goofy Movies

I got tons of them,but I'll stop here since I've almost went overboard making my list
.:laugh:

Sad Panda323

Smash Journeyman
Toy Story, hands down. And Pirates of the Caribbean because of the amazing performance by Johnny Depp.

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
How is it that no one's mentioned The Fox and the Hound? Saddest freakin' movie ever.
Agreed, that movie is amazing. The second one I refuse to see however....disney's "years later" sequels have not faired too well with me.

For me, The Fox and the Hound just because its actually very touching (at least to me).

close seconds are The Lion King(the first one...), Toy Story(both of em), and The Brave Little Toaster =]

On a side note, I heard they are making a Toy Story 3...dunno about everyone else, but t even though I'm 19...I'm still gonna go out and see that if it does come out.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Fantasia.

One of the first ever animated movies that could seriously be taken as art.

Other good ones in no particular order:

Aladdin
Saludos Amigos
The Three Caballeros
Lady and the Tramp
The Lion King
Dumbo
Lilo and Stitch (The only good animated movie of the 2000's)

Pixar/Disney
Monsters, Inc. (Like, the best ever)
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
The Incredibles
Finding Nemo
A Bug's Life
WALL-E (If you haven't seen this, watch it now)
Ratatouille
Basically everything except Cars :/

Live Action/Animated
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Song of the South (Laser-Disc imported from Japan. Absolutely ridiculous that it is illegal to sell in the US)
Bedknobs and Broomsticks

L__

Smash Master
Death Note............................

LOL. Disney.

That'd have to be Mulan. 'Twas the first Asian Disney movie that was out I'm sure. If I'm wrong, please go ahead and correct me. >.>

Top Bottom