• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the wierdest Spectator match youve ever seen?

Maeotian

Smash Cadet
I once Spectated this team battle a couple of days ago. The red team was a Toon Link and Ike, and they fought against a Kirby and Meta Knight on FD. The strange thing is that all during the match, that Toon Link just kept slicing in the air and running off the edge of the stage and not even trying to recover. The Ike held its own but still, with the Toon Link continuously attacking the wrong way and being suicidal, it dragged the score down and they lost. Do you know what the worst part was?

I bet on them!

Has anyone else seen any wierd matches like that?

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I've seen a snake just spam mortar slide the whole match, was funny :p.

Another time in a basic brawl, everybody was pink falcon and just spammed falcon punch >_>

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
I saw a match that involved three different colored Kirbys crouch dancing and taunting the single Link on Halbred.

I lost a pretty big chunk of money that match because the red kirby (the one I bet on) thought it would be just hilarious to suicide during Sudden Death.

Pikminmaniac

Smash Cadet
Every person was King DeDeDe and one of them got the home run bat. All that happened was the other three lined up to get KOd by the DeDeDe with the bat over and over again.

bobson

Smash Lord
I just saw a 1v1 wherein a Sonic lost to an Olimar who threw away all his Pikmin at the beginning of the match and never picked any more.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The weirdest spectator match I ever saw was when I saw one of myself.

They make the Colonel keep repeating by making sure they keep dying.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Do one of them do it each time or as long as 1 person does it and keeps dying will he repeat it? I want to do this, lol. And I want to know if it takes teamwork to make him repeat it. so basically: Can I make him repeat it by doing it at the start of a match a keep killing myself?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I dunno about weird, per se, but once I saw a spectator match where a Kirby went under Lylat Cruiser and used his Final Smash. His opponents got shot out of the pot, bounced off of the bottom of the stage and went flyin' down.

I bet that'd be an advanced technique if Smash Balls were turned on in 1 vs. 1 matches! :chuckle:

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Ike (default), Pikachu (defalut), Kirby (default), and Pit (default) on Mario Bros.

Ike only used up-b and f-smash
Pikachu only used d-smash and down-b
Kirby only used down-b and neutral-b
Pit only used side-b and neutral-b

Sudden death, between Pit and Pikachu. The first 3 seconds, nobody moved. Pit was on the mid platform, while Pikachu was on the lowest platform. Pikachu used down-b, star ko. (I put my money on Pit...)

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
I saw a match that involved three different colored Kirbys crouch dancing and taunting the single Link on Halbred.

I lost a pretty big chunk of money that match because the red kirby (the one I bet on) thought it would be just hilarious to suicide during Sudden Death.
LOL...well it is...

Top Bottom