• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Is Your Biggest Brawl Fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtams

Smash Cadet
I know taht for most of you the biggest fears is the AT's not being fully intact, but my biggest fear about brawl has manifested itself in Mario & Sonic at the Olympics. This game has the characters, the events, yet it still fails to deliver the gameplay. It isn't a party game and it's a strange multiplayer game. I am not saying that Brawl and the Olympics are the same type of game, but what I am saying is that the Wii developers still manage to let the consumer down they seem to always fall just shy of getting it right. I felt that if anything should have been right between Nintendo and Sega it would be the Olympics, but even with these two powerhouses behind the game it still wasn't done right, how could this be?
Perhaps it is the motion control aspect of these games that make them fall just short, which is probably why Brawl wont have motion control! I could play Melee for hours take a break and play for hours more, but I have seen some post of the people that went to E-4-all say that "after a few times playing their wasn't much of a reason to comeback the next day". The possibility that they wont get it right is disturbing. I look at the previous outings on the system so far and there has been a lot of failure, a lot of almost theres....

BentoBox

Smash Master
He's back, with different hair color. Blond is very hip these days, can't blame him. "Ness" wasn't much of a chick-magnet either.

tomwilcox

Smash Rookie
omg dude not cool if you want to post furry hawtness please just pawst Sonic+Mario

tomwilcox

Smash Rookie
O i have one more fear. that the game will acually come out and people over the age of 12 will play it

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
O i have one more fear. that the game will acually come out and people over the age of 12 will play it
So, you fear almost the entire smash community? Lol.

I fear a Simon Belmont Assist Trophy. I'd rather him not be in the game than to fall into that fate.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I'm most worried about a lack of content... I'd like to see a few more game modes, things like Crown and Capture the Flag, to add more depth to the multiplayer. And by "depth" I mean "hours of messing about per evening".

Also, I guess everybody's worried that there's going to be less characters / stages than we'd hope for.

I don't think Sakurai's going to disappoint us, though. If there were only 35 characters, I think he'd have said something sooner. I think we're going to get more characters than we think.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Cloud Strife being in the game. Sora being in the game. Sheik being removed. Geno not making the cut. Create-A-Stage not having many backgrounds and type of platforms to chose from. Not having a good variety of good music to chose from for stages, like Saria's Song from Ocarina of Time. A generic Animal Crossing character.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
My biggest fear?
The same character imbalance that was found in Melee.

Dr.Z

Smash Cadet
There not being as many characters as we would hope for. Not that Brawl needs a lot but just enough to keep us busy with.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
Its already been confirmed today- No Ness.... hes dead...
Amaaaaaziing Graaaaace....

Rocketspark

Smash Cadet
My fear is that we don't get an AC rep to go with the icon. (I don't want a generic Animal Crosser, but Kapp'n or Rover would be nice.)

I also fear no Olimar, no Tails (in any way shape or form), and not enough fun and interesting game modes to keep me hooked on Smash for another 7 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom