• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your biggest turn on?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Or 40 year old men in a midlife crisis.

D20

Smash Lord
I like girls with a passion for adventure... and ones that wear glasses... and ones that are as smart (if not smarter) than I am.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Don't worry roacherman. They exist. Just keep looking and eventually your prayers will be heard.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Big luscious lips. That **** drives me wild, even more so than the sex organs. Has to be natural, not all full of collagen, and there's got to be a pretty face to go along with it.
Yay fun!

Time to mess with your head.

Too bad they're celebrities.

RATED

Smash Lord
someone who enjoys the same interest or almost at me : tech stuff, music, games and literature.

in physics: I don't care about the color of her hair, but I like wavy hair ( not curly), almost my height, skinny but not anoresic( I don't know how to write it ) , I like piercings but I HATE tatoos. and the most important thing a cute way of looking = cute eyes.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
shared interests go such a long way. i mean, they're not always necessary but they're just a huuuge plus that i can't ignore. generally i just like short filipino catholic girls with good self esteem LOL. in the communities that im in, i see plenty of them. but if they like anime and stuff it's ++++

i'm such a big nerd. so i like nerds

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Body type, small and sexy. I'm about 185 lbs and my gf is 115.. which is about perfect for me. I like to see something unique in their face.. as in something you don't see every day yet gives the impression that shes attractive. Of course that can apply to foreign girls, but I'm thinking about stuff different than that. But yeah that's pretty general and open to scrutiny, so i'll stop being biased towards my gf. :)

dealth0072

Smash Journeyman
Alright.
I've noticed this awhile and discussed it with my friends and they also kinda feel it.
Does anyone think that tan skin on a woman is just a plain big turn off?
We find pale skin the biggest turn on ever and I don't know why.
Does anyone feel the same way?

Also CRASHiC, your avatar looks very familiar.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Hey guys haven't checked on this thread about turn-ons in a while, I wonder if--

zombies...

!!!

WHAT

Okay, knihT, you're still at the same address, right? That is unrelated to my next question.

Please PM a list to me of anyone with whom you may have made bodily contact. Preferably ever, but around the time of your zombie fetish arising would be fine.

Also you can wear whatever you want but don't wear hard hats, helmets, cats, or anything else that my protect the integrity of your skull.

ughghghg it's gonna be another long day stopping the apocalypse. It's like you people want it to happen

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
God ****it, now that EE is going to be gone for the day saving the world again, we're short one SMod again.

Top Bottom