• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your Christmas wish-list?

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=2715]What is your Christmas wish-list?[/drupal]

I know this is kind of a selfish blog asking for what you want for Christmas, but what do you all want to get this December?

My list:
-Money...I'm 19 and in college and I'm nearly broke...not to mention youth employment is at its lowest in recorded statistical history. I really don't need anything fancy this christmas, I just want to be able to do things with my friends and pay for gas.

-XBox360...This has been on my list for the past 3 Xmases...but its still worth a shot asking for it.

-Trenchcoat...They're so badass. I've always wanted one.

-Sweatpants...I began running to exercise during the last summer. I'm going to need them during the winter.

-A new Gamecube Controller...This is always a plus in competitive smash...although they're hard to find now.

-New earphones...I have like 3 pairs that have broken in the past, so I need new ones. T_T

What are some of your wish-list items?

finalark

SNORLAX
Right now, I wish that you'd ask for a PS3 instead

That's a really good question, there really isn't much I'd like to see myself recieve from my reletives this Christmas. Mostley due to the fact that if I really want it, I'll just go out and buy it myself. But some gift cards would be nice.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
A new Gamecube Controller would be amazing. I don't really know what I would want. Really a lot of times i forget I,m real because I think more about my mind than my body and I can't get out very much. But maybe I forget because I don't care about myself and I know someone will say I am selfish somehow because I can't be right they have to be right.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Kingdom Hearts blahblahblah number/blahblahblah days and Zelda: Spirit Tracks, most definitely. After everything that's unrelated to video games, I dunno. Maybe a new coat or something.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Money sounds good. I have a lot of things I'd like to do that need to have bills, so that'd be nice.

Otherwise I'll be corny and say World Peace.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Christmas needs to keep it in its pants.

I only want one thing this season.

I want a date alone with my girlfriend.
I'm not allowed to date, so my parents don't know. Her parents are overly protective and won't let us go anywhere or do anything without adult supervision. Neither of us is a supporter of sex before marriage, and our parents know the both of us to be trustworthy kids. When we used to keep things on the Down-Low, our friends wouldn't even leave us alone, mainly as a joke, but it was still frustrating. Honestly, if I could have a few hours with her, I would be satisfied; I haven't wanted anything for Christmas in three years, with the exception of my Wii.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
+Black or White Nintendo DS Lite
+Neopiko Markers (so...markeryyyy.....i wantttt)
+Brawl (Yeah. I dont own the game. Borrowing xD)
+Paper
+Maruchan Instant Yakisoba noodles
+Clothes

Underload

Lazy
A 360, Gamecube controller, or power mat that charges your **** would all be cool. I'd be happy with any of them.

But what I would like more than anything is a plane ticket to Montana to visit all my old friends back home for just a week.

Money's cool too. But money doesn't really seem like a Christmas thing.

I actually have no idea. Probably a little froggy-aquarium-thingy I saw at Brookstone. Frogs are my latest obsession.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Wireless Wii sensor bar
Wii HD component cables
Digital watch
Wallet (just got my ID and need somewhere else to put it)
Money
and some Skittles :chuckle:

With that small of a list, I should be getting a reasonable amount of cash. Can't wait because it's always fun to stroll around through Best Buy, looking for cool things to buy.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
For the holiday season to go by smoothly and without any grief. For us to have a happy time, and not a miserable one. "you are what you make of it." yeah, tell that to my mother in law ><

as for gifts, well... heh i buy my own gifts lol this year no money so it'll wait until jan when it comes, and then

computer
new keyboard/workstation
recording equipment
cubase 5
studio monitors

D

Deleted member

A PS3 would be appreciated. Final Fantasy is on the way.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Well I got a laptop for my birthday/this christmas (I got in in like May, my Bday is early June). My parents are still paying it off so I probably won't get much. I'd like to get some money and gift cards so I can save up for a 360. That's about it I guess. Well, some cash and Modern Warfare 2 would be nice.

Top Bottom