• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite or wrost item?

Jesusdragon737

Smash Cadet
My fav items are homerun bat (does lots of damage when thrown), bonsly (rock/tree pokemon does tons of damage when thrown), and pitfalls are great too.

my wrost items are the fan and the slow clock thing.

MKjunior

Smash Rookie
I love the green shell because with Falco, you can fly around Hyrule Temple.
But I hate super bombs...

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
best: poke ball cause i throw it in someones face they go ow pain and a giant winged monster sends it to hell
wrost: lightning it always screws me over. Once my friend got a lightning and I actually got bigger and then he hits the one RIGHT NEXT TO IT and I get small.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Anything that explodes, really, including dud capsules and such. I like Bob-ombs, Beam Swords, Smart Bombs, Deku Nuts, Motion Sensor Bombs, Gooey Bombs, Cracker Launchers, Blast Boxes, Sliding Boxes, Pitfalls, and Bumpers

I dislike: Fire Flowers, Fans (unless they aren't cheap noobs with them, even with DI it's annoying), Ray Guns, Smash Balls, Clocks, Green Shells (I can never pick them up...I always accidentally jump on them and waste them), Healing Items, Super Scopes, Mr. Saturn, Hammers of any sort, Starmen, and Banana Peels

Mannnn....why'd they remove Red Shell =(
I loved that item.

justaway12

Smash Master
☻I like: Smashballs, Assist trophys (exept Mr. Ressetti), Bob-ombs, Pitfalls, Mr.Saturn and Shells.☻

☻I dislike: Curry, Super Scopes, Fire Flowers (They dont look pretty enough).☻

☻Not sure: Mr.Resseti (he is cool but everytime someone activates him I just get so distracted and have to read what he has to say, it's fun to read it but no fun when I lose :(). ☻

♣ ♠ ♣ ♠

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
The only item I dislike is the Banana.. What if someone is potassium-intolerant? You could really hurt someone with a Banana! You gotta be careful what you put in games now a days... Bananas can be used as weapons, and kids don't need anything in their lives that lets them hurt others...

I like Bom-bombs, Hammers, Mines, Golden-Hammers, Pokeballs, Bats, Assist-Trophies, Beamswords, Super-Scopes, Dekuseeds, Dragoon, and SmashBalls. Anything to that effect. :p

ook

Smash Lord
I loooove the green shell.
I always hated the red shell (and the fact that you couldn't turn it off separately from the green in 64). It hardly did anything and was just annoying.

Green shell is SO satisfying to chuck at people :)

I hate the bunny hood.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Super Mushrooms rule, Poison Mushrooms drool.

Get a Super Mushroom and you'll become a deep time threat. When you're big, your attacks deal a lot more damage and knockback, and you're much harder to KO too. Biggest flaw with this item though is that you're a larger target for opponents. Also, if someone else gets it, you'll have to play a little cat and mouse for awhile.

The Poison Mushroom equals your demise if you're not careful. When you're small, even your strongest attack will have very little impact on opponents, and you're much easier to KO along the way. Fortunately, you're harder to hit when small, but a simple d-tilt can easily counter this advantage. If someone else ends up getting that evil mushroom though, it'll be time to go all offense on him/her.

Lethargied

Smash Rookie
I love Smashballs and Super Scopes

I hate fans with a passion

I miss Cloaking Devices and Red Shells too =(

Denzi

Smash Master
I like Fans, Gooey Bombs, Green Shells, Soccer Balls, and Pitfalls.

I don't like Pokéballs, ATrophies, Mushrooms/Lightning, or the Team Healer.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Smash Ball. Oh, and Super Shroom. Lucario is just insane then. He's more powerful AND can take more damage. You want to make sure a Lucario NEVER gets it.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Smash Ball. Oh, and Super Shroom. Lucario is just insane then. He's more powerful AND can take more damage. You want to make sure a Lucario NEVER gets it.
It's not just Lucario, pretty much any character is dangerous when he/she gets a Super Mushroom. Solid Snake is nasty enough normal sized, but he's even more uber as a giant.

labrand7

Smash Cadet
i like the cracker launcher fun to shoot them when they are on a jump through wall :p

hate fan it barely could kill anyone and guns and sometimes you can't even stop firing!!

BASEBALLFURIES

Smash Cadet
home run bat is my favorite because i love baseball.
least favorite is deku nuts since they (also bombs) tend to pop up out of nowhere

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
i don't like items
but i like smash balls and pokeballs the best

Splice

Smash Hero
Best: Pokeball, Baseball bat, Bunny Ears, Warp Stars, Cracker launchers, (and AssistTrophies and SmashBalls of course)

Worst: Bumpers and Smart Bombs and food when my enemy who I worked hard to punch up gets it.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Although items are really frustrating during epic battles...
bob-ombs and motion sensors on very high
EXPLOSION!!!

Afropony

Smash Lord
Best: Pokeball, Baseball bat, Bunny Ears, Warp Stars, Cracker launchers, (and AssistTrophies and SmashBalls of course)

Worst: Bumpers and Smart Bombs and food when my enemy who I worked hard to punch up gets it.
These are all my favorite items, except for food.. I hate food.

AndreVeloso

Smash Apprentice
I love Smart Bombs
I hate Healing Items and Deku Nuts.

There should be a gliding cap and invisibility cap from Super Mario 64, just like how to metal cap is in

SmashLumpy

Smash Rookie
I usually don't play with items on but,when I do my favorites would have to be Poke Balls,Beam swords and,Smart Bombs.
As for what I hate Bumpers,Ray guns and yes,the Fan.

It depends on what character I'm using for Smash Balls. Ike=Most fun Final Smash.

Top Bottom