• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite or wrost item?

Viperdev

Smash Apprentice
I like pokeballs they can be fun when ur playing a casual game with friends

but I hate that clock thing that slows every1 else down -_-

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
Favs:
All double items are the best when you're ICs. Especially fans and hr bats.
Bananas. I play Diddy.
Green shell.

Hates:
Sandbag. Stop. The. Staring.
Heart container.
Freezie. I never get them.
Deku nut.
Bunny hood. Tricks you. Not a power-up. Messes you up.

Giffica

Smash Rookie
Lol. Items fail. However if you USE them then you fail. There are only a few items you can USE which are the throwing. Because all items should be thrown and those items MEANT for Throwing.
Hate:Battering! AGH I WANT TO SMASH THOSE ITEMS! They are Stupid and for FAILS! Also iv never seem, or used a Fan to hit someone over and over. If you do you fail. They are meant to be thrown Down then Dodge Back and watch your opponent get hit. They have about a second where they cannot move and are in air and if they are over 50% and Full Charge Forward A with Ike finishes them. I find Noobs USE items. Good Players throw and miss with items. Skilled Players Throw and hit with items. And pros do not use items. And Fails Throw Pokeballs at Fox, Falco, Wolf, Pit and other Reverse Projectile Move characters. I love watching someone use a pokeball by THROWING IT DIRECTLY AT FALCO, FOX, OR WOLF! HAH! Losers. Everyone knows you jump and throw them at their feet so they cannot block it and when they are using their sheild WACK the hell outta them with Fair! Or another killing move if your not Ike. Pokeballs are useless all but certain Legends, and Latios and Latias!

iProdigy101

Smash Apprentice
My favorite item, besides the Smash Ball, would probaly the golden hammer.
The item I don't like would probaly be the smoke ball. I really don't see a point about the item and it has pretty much little effect on the game.

sammy p

Smash Lord
favorite is the smart bobm! its soooo funny to watcxh people get stuck in one!

worst is the fan definatly all my friends do with it is spam spam spam spam... i think when im playing with people in town that the only item i have off!

NightSky

Smash Journeyman
Heh I love the smart bombs too....and the gooey bombs as well...
But my favorite is the rolling crates its just so fun watching a crate roll right into someone
Hate dragoon and fan >.>..

April

Smash Rookie
My least favorite is the bumper, since they annoy me most of the time. I don't really have a favorite...well, maybe the fire crackers, because they are fun and colorful, but powerful. :]

Duskshadow

Smash Apprentice
My favorite items are the bats, bumpers, and soccer balls. My least favorite items are the motion sensor bombs, and the fans.

Evil Jiggly

Smash Rookie
My fav item is assist trophies, there mostly good ones,though you get bad ones sometimes. Second is
probably Golden Hammer,as floating in the air is FUN:laugh: (jump and tap attack button repeatetly).
I usually kill myself with bobombs, and I usually throw fans away.

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
My favorite item would be the cracker launcher
My least favorite item would be Mr.saturn

At least one of my favourites would be Mr. Saturn because of the noises he makes when thrown at another character.
But my most favourite would be the Sandbag, Oh what treasures lie inside!
Least favourite would be the Soccer Ball, I don't see how a sports item can almost double the damage when hit.

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
Favorite: Certain assist trophies *COUGH* issac *COUGH* Excuse me there. That and the new beam sword. It looks so cool!
Least Favorite: Smoke ball....why....why is it in the game? Fire flowers are annoying too. I keep picking them up after throwing them while I do an aerial attack.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
I have problems with the Dragoons. On the harder difficulties, they'll beat me up relentlessly, snap up the dragoon parts, and from there...there's no escape.

UberMario

Smash Master
Favorites: Fan, Pokeball, Banana Peel, and Pitfall (Meteors with this thing are funny to watch)

Least Favorites:Smoke Ball, Smash Ball, Golden Hammer (Item clones aren't cool), and Misfiring Stopwatches.

The Brigand

Smash Cadet
Gotta go with the Proximity Mine for my favorite. People always seem to forget where these go. It's a shame they've got a time limit, though.

Most hated? Bob-Ombs. Deku Nuts. Smart Bombs. Gooey Bombs. And above all else, the Fan.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I hate fans so much......................... Uhh I just wanna grab them and choke them to death and..........
But I love Smoke Bombs and Cracker Launchers, who doesn't like a worthless item that puffs out smoke? And cracker launchers are so broken they're fun.
But *sigh* last time I even touched them was like....2-3 months ago >.>

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
I love bumpers. They're hilarious.

I HATE the Dragoon parts. They always appear when you're playing a long match with items on. Most of the time you're concentrating more to get the parts rather than fight your opponent(s), because Dragoon usually means a free kill. Bob-ombs are unpredictable so I don't like them either.

Supreme65

Smash Apprentice
My favorites are Fans and Final smashes. Peach can smack opponents like crazy and her final smash is the only one that recovers damage:)

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Home run bats for every smash, best throwing item, lol
Dont ever use it for its intended purpose though : P
plus you got homerun contest combos for MASSIVE DAMAGE!!

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
Soccer Balls!!!!! are my favorite.

and i'm not a fan of fans

but

its funny when someone gets trapped in when they're getting hit :chuckle:

if you know what i mean..

Dido

Smash Journeyman
the red think in a bowl that i call SPICY CALEINTIEE (dont know how to spell) its my favorite

hated item: poison mushroom, defiantly

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
Super Mushroom! I also love pitfalls. Throwing them at recovering peeps spikes em. XD And smash balls are awesome too!

I really despise the DRAGOON! If it appears smash balls wont. :(

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Smoke bombs and fans are pretty pointless, though my least favorite has to be the Dragoon.

It takes way too long to try and get all three parts, especially when you're competing against three other people. Yes, it owns when you hit someone with it, but unless you're playing someone really terrible, the thing is really tough to aim.

As for favorite... probably gonna have to say Poke Balls, mainly just because of nostalgia. Racing my cousins to get to them in the original Smash was always a good time, and they were pretty devastating when one of us got them, because everyone was terrible at the game. *laughs* Unfortunately, I just feel like the Poke Ball took a downhill turn in usefulness from the original.

Kantō

Smash Champion
my favorite has to be pokeballs too,
my least favorite has to be i hate the capsules or boxs that end up being bombs though cuz i more than likely blow myself up hahaha

MetaKnight666

Smash Rookie
I despise the Tinyshroom.
The most annoying items are the Bumper and the Sandbag.
Who needs a sandbag while you're already FIGHTING an opponent?

Also,Me and my friend played Dedede Baseball by throwing a Waddle Dee then hitting it with a Beam Sword/Baseball Bat for maximum hilarity XD

My favorite item is the Pokeball/Assist Trophy,because you're never going to know what you're going to get.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I see little correlation between this thread and Brawl's one player mode.

But whatever.

I like smokeball. The most versatile item in the game.

Everything else is just retardedly suped up to the point that it becomes less a game of KO'ing opponents and more one of who can get the cracker launcher first then press A over and over and over and over again.

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
i like the containers. and especially the moving boxes. i love the moving boxes. especially when you are on top of them. yes.....

i hate those star things

Top Bottom