• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your worst loss?

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
What is your worst, most humiliating loss?

-Mine would be probably when a friend came back with one life and killed me four times.

Jon?

Smash Champion
A match where my opponent and I were at one stock each and I slide off the edge and air dodging, making it impossible for me to recover...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm usually humiliated when my Ness gets gimped.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Jash beat me with Link just yesterday

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
When I have an awesome comeback at the last stock, and end up caught under a ledge and SD

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
A day when it seemed like Ike was my anti-character. I kept getting last place on 3-man Brawls against the two Ikes I've faced. They still had 2 stock of the 3 stock when I was already defeated, or just 1 stock but had little percentages.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
This one match where I roll dodged into my opponent's kill move all three stocks.

Pez55

Smash Apprentice
I somehow managed to get hit by Ganon's u-tilt which killed me and ended the match.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I was playing amazingly against this great Wolf named Kain at at tourney, and he's a lot better than me, but then I SD'ed and it destroyed my morale for the rest of the tourney and I started sucking.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
suiciding 3 times in a row by fooling around the edge then taking a life from my ally and getting gimped low % by a MK afterwards in a money match

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Got hit thrice by Ganondorf's Neutral B resulting in 3 stocks. None of them were reverse either.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
My first tournament, I was sent to the losers bracket with low morale after 2 wins and barely missed getting 3-stocked.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
My worst lost was at a tourney around the end of January when a Marth main two stock my Kirby in Battlefield. I know my win percent on that stage is very low, around 62% chance I'll win there. That was the worst match of my life and I had a GC controller at the time, and now forever sticking with Classy Controller.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
When i got 3 stocked by captain falcon, I was so pissed.
You obviously lost because you were distracted by his manly manliness. And poor capitulation skills. Either that or you simply U-tilt D-air F-air U-grab combo then went to your grandmother who won a bingo card that had a factor of 18 and a multiple of 56 on it, which unfortunately caused 9 people in Europe to die of Polio and other various diseases. Which continuously causes a time paradox for 5 minutes which reinvents Super Smash Bros. Brawl making Captain Falcon God tier.

I lost for the same reason, except I was Metaknight.

bobert4936

Smash Cadet
well i used the friend code finder or w.e on smashbaords. i usually win every time easily, without thinkning. next game i get 3 stocked....

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
When I got Falcon PAWWNCHED! while doing my "You're too slow" taunt.

Oimetra

Smash Cadet
when im using ike and i get pushed just at the exact moment i press A ... pushed + nair = -.-

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
One day I attempted to bomb smash a kirby...OoS he used his jab, then I got hit by a kirby Fsmash ... I was in the middle of recovering, suddenly the bomb in my hand explodes and stagespikes me.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Losing to my friend who used Pit. He spammed a lot.

It was a custom stage with lots of spikes (literally spikes) so it was a bit crazy.

fabolous

Smash Rookie
When me and my cousins were having a family tournament, their talking made me lose to a spammy link played by a over confident and spam happy 10 year old..

Lord Bafore

Smash Rookie
well, it may not have been one of my worst losses... but my opponent SD'd twice on purpose and then beat me... I do appreciate the arrogance though

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Realising that you and you're opponent are off the stage in free-fall, you fast fall for a tiny bit, but realised your character is more floatier than the other character, and if you didn't do anything, you would've won.

That and after hitting 2 successful knees as Falcon, the opponent close to the boundary, and for an early KO on both our last life, I tried to YESZ him, but I missed and lost. Why I did it? The answers in that sewer.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Anytime I go off the stage and miss killing someone else and end up dieing is a terrible death. The death that made me the saddest was when i was about to beat a really good Snake player that I've always wanted to beat and I pulled a bob-omb and it ended up exploding me :( I LOST

DDT

Smash Rookie
One of my worst losses was when I was mario against a metaknight. We each had one stock and i smashed metaknight off the stage. Instead of letting metaknight come back I ran out to spike him and missed. To my dismay metaknight was hanging on the ledge of final destination and I plummeted to my defeat.

Top Bottom