• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What link game do you like more?

DAVO

Smash Rookie
hmm , i like both ocarina of time and twilight princess the same , but i think twilight princess was a bit short , it only took me 35 hours to beat it:laugh:

D

Deleted member

CS > UT3

TP is by far the best game imo, my second choice would be MM, oni link ftw

Makai

Smash Apprentice
I've played and beaten all of the Zelda games, except for the two Four Swords spinoffs, and Majora's Mask is by far my favorite.

Sliq

Smash Master
This topic is ****ing ******** and I hope op gets aids and cancer at the same time.

D

Deleted member

wow havent read this thread in a while O_o

I bet you're one of those CS hacker f4gs who sits in his room all day and eats hot pockets and s#!t.
no im legit, and ill ace u 16-0 too, if any1 here has a steam account add arkivezero

lorddave551

Smash Apprentice
lol just kidding about the wand thing, that game made me wanna puke, the voice acting sounded like Rosie O'Donald throwing a fit inside a soup can.

My fav game was probably Oot for difficulty and just greatness. TP had by far the best support character Midna who definately filled in Navi's shoes excessively well.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
lol just kidding about the wand thing, that game made me wanna puke, the voice acting sounded like Rosie O'Donald throwing a fit inside a soup can.

My fav game was probably Oot for difficulty and just greatness. TP had by far the best support character Midna who definately filled in Navi's shoes excessively well.
Am I seriously one of the only people who thought Minda was a *****?

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
OOT set the ground for the 3D Zeldas that came after it, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be surpassed in terms of quality an refinement. Twilight Princess may not have done anything particularly new for the series, but it stayed true to the successful formula that OOT began, and while TP didn't revolutionize the formula, it refined and basically completed it. In that sense, it is the best Zelda game ever.

And Aurashade described Midna pretty well. Not too likable at first, but she softens up into a pretty deep character later on.

garbage

Smash Journeyman
TP. TP is my first Zelda game, and now I can't seem to play through the rest :(.

HiIH

Smash Lord
I hear the OOTS game takes 8 hours to get halfway through.

Nobody's made it farther than that.

and um... you can pretend that Roy is the black Link.

Zelda541

Smash Rookie
Mine is definately Twilight Princess Link. My 2nd favorite is probably Ocarina of Time Link

Top Bottom