• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What made you laugh today?

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I had an indoor track practice this morning. A girl accidentally wandered onto the track while our group was running at full speed, and this one guy took her out. We were laughing after we found out she was okay though.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Telling my university interviewer a scientific fact he didn't know, even though he was meant to try and do the opposite to me.

He caught me out later though :(

D

Deleted member

In the changing room at the pool, I threw a carton of apple juice over the lockers and it exploded.

Smash Master
I was playing a FFA. I was Jigglypuff. I broke up a fight between a Dr. Mario and a Link with a bair, and the Dr. Mario was like "that little cotton candy." I've never heard Jiggs described in such a manner. It made me chuckle.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Today, I laughed when a coke can randomly exploded when I hit it against the wall.
If you hit it against the wall, then it did not randomly explode. You made it happen :p.

Frown

poekmon
If you hit it against the wall, then it did not randomly explode. You made it happen :p.
Well, the can shouldn't explode if it just gently bumps into something! Unless you've been carrying it around for a couple of weeks... and already hit it against a bunch of other things... and shaken it...

All right, I'm editing the "randomly" out.

Mith_

Smash Champion
The girls that sit behind me in my english class always make me chuckle. One mentions pr0n every class and the other one makes silly noises.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Some girls were talking about dolphins and one was almost positive that dolphins laid eggs. Well anyways, I explained to her that dolphins are mammals. Some other girl said, "Yeah, but fish lay eggs."

"Yeah but dolphins aren't fish, they're mammals."

"So what? Dolphins can just walk out of the ocean onto land?"

She couldn't grasp the idea of there being such a thing as a sea mammal.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Dolphins are birds, obviously. They lay eggs!

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
i told my friend my moms name was karen. then he said, hello karen and she looked at him like he was crazy and he went redder than ness'es hat. it was so funny, yeah my sense of humour is evil.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Reading the thread title followed by the thread creator's name made me chuckle. :)

Chaco

Never Logs In
I laughed until I about cried when my Coach served and hit my friend in the back of the head at practice.

Took him off his feet.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Reading the thread title followed by the thread creator's name made me chuckle. :)
This post made me laugh. Well, what it pointed out anyways.

Anyways, I'm studying communism and fascism in social, and a student in my class made a poster about downloading music. It had a picture of a teenager on a computer with headphones, with Lenin's hand on his shoulder. The slogan went something like "Downloading mp3s is like downloading COMMUNISM." I laughed really hard.

mzink*

Smash Ace
My friend said she got a bad grade in her horticulture class because she said she massacred the plants lol.

I just envisioned someone randomly massacring a bunch of helpless potted plants and I lol'd.
Poor little plants.

Zip.

Smash Lord
well my cousin told me a joke about sex in graveyards, it was more of a wtf then a giggle, but other than that, nothing.

Albert.

Smash Master
In Choir today all the men skipped school to go to a mall to build a build-a-bear for our choral director.

He was soo pissed that we skipped but he really liked the bear

LOL

chuckyj100

Smash Apprentice
Some "girls that are friends" went to hot topic about a year ago and i told them that my bro used to work there. Well to find out that they where going to ask my bro to go on a "date" and goto the movies with him. O_0 lol

100 post yayaya lol

slave1

Smash Lord
Some girls were talking about dolphins and one was almost positive that dolphins laid eggs. Well anyways, I explained to her that dolphins are mammals. Some other girl said, "Yeah, but fish lay eggs."

"Yeah but dolphins aren't fish, they're mammals."

"So what? Dolphins can just walk out of the ocean onto land?"

She couldn't grasp the idea of there being such a thing as a sea mammal.
this post.

i got the sexiest head shot ever in MLG today.

Chaco

Never Logs In
One of my friends told me a story about how she had this nasty birthmark on her back, and everyone called her "Spot". I laughed so hard.

It was in Kindergarden.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
My friend seagulled this one kid with some ranch. Then the ranch dripped onto my friends pants. Looked pretty naaasty when it dried up.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Well, I call one of my friends 'Raccoon' because she has this lack of melanin in parts of her skin and it causes some spots around her eye area. I know, I'm so mean XD

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Some senior wanted to get in a fight with me today because i was hitting on his Girl friend. I leaned back, pulled my fist back, screamed "FALCON......PAWNCH!" And hit him in the balls. True story.

No but really, my friend was telling me about pr0n bloopers....Yes, there IS pr0n bloopers.

D

Deleted member

Courtney, Brandon, and I were sitting in the back of the office, and me and Courtney were talking about how she gave a guy named Eric a blo****. Brandon overheard us, and while a cop was walking in, he yelled "What? Courtney gives Eric blo****s?" Courtney was so embarrassed!

I made up the names

Blackadder

Smash Master
Courtney, Brandon, and I were sitting in the back of the office, and me and Courtney were talking about how she gave a guy named Eric a blo****. Brandon overheard us, and while a cop was walking in, he yelled "What? Courtney gives Eric blo****s?" Courtney was so embarrassed!

I made up the names
Because if you didn't, we would all track her down and ask for one ourselves, obviously.

What made me laugh today? In english class we were watching Dead Poets Society, and we'd just finished the scene where Robin Williams tells his class to rip up the intro of their poetry books. The next scene was the students saying The Lord's Prayer, and the teacher quickly paused the DVD player.

"See, wasn't that moving? ... Not The Lord's Prayer, the speech!"
Considering he made such an offhand remark like that in a very Catholic school, I couldn't help but chuckle. Other's didn't, I can tell you.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Well, I call one of my friends 'Raccoon' because she has this lack of melanin in parts of her skin and it causes some spots around her eye area. I know, I'm so mean XD
Isn't that like a serious disease?

|RK|

Smash Marketer
"How may I offer my assistance, King Dedede?"

"I require a monstrous beast to savagely assault the one known as Kirby."

"Such an act is what we employees of Nightmare Enterprises excel at."

"It would be best if you make this transaction with a guarantee of your money returned to you, should it fail to meet expectations."

^This

Top Bottom