• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What makes you rage?

Taterz

Smash Rookie
Ice Climbers' chaingrabs. Nothing makes me wanna roundhouse my TV off its platform than those rofl
spoken like a true ninja.

the trick is to not rage over anything. overcoming the small strifes this game has will lead you to be the next evolution of player: chillbro.

you think us professionals rage? no. weve been to hell and back and seen it all.

/endthread

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
OMG! I hate fighting a cowarldy Sonic online. They attack and kill you then run away and keep taunting the ''your too slow'' It's so annoying I hate it!!! :mad:*Pulls hair out* so I do admit I rage quit when that happens or I bring out the Aether on that punk! Okay I'm calm.:)

:mad:Oh yeah and Peach I frickin' hate her!! She's annoying!
Sonic, I perfectly understand. His "You're too slow" is horribly and rage-inducingly obnoxious. Peach, however, I dunno... I find her "la lala lala la" taunt to be smexy, even when taunting me with it. Just saying. XD

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
i hate when you beat some in tournament and after they mention how you only won cause your character(s) better. and when you lose to someone in tourny and they say something like "i cant believe i won i was playing so bad" saying something like that after wining shows lack of respect to your opponent.

juiey2

Smash Cadet
It rages me when i'm playing wi-fi and this message shows up:

The connection with other players was lost. Returning to the main screen

GOSH I HATE MY INTERNET

SonicBOOM XS

Smash Apprentice
Being hated on because people can't dodge Super Sonic. I mean, if I can do it, then others can do it too. It makes me rage, just rage.

Oh, and the fact that Jason Anthony Griffith was chosen for his taunts. Honestly?

And last but not least, trash-talkers, spammers, and the horrid, horrid lag. Hopefully the Wii U will have better online.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Jason Griffith was chosen for Sonic's voice because he was Sonic's voice actor at the time. It's not that much of a surprise that he does Sonic's voice in the game.

SonicBOOM XS

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, but then there's Ryan Drummond, who could've been implemented as a sort of "fan-service" to most. You're right, though, JAG was chosen because of his current (at the time) role.

Brawl itself isn't real raeg-inducing, it's just that people abuse it to the point of rage. You have people spamming this move, that move, stalling, etc.

Top Bottom