• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What matches do you NOT want to see?

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I think Mango vs Hungrybox is the only match i don't want to see. I'd also like it if Ice could avoid Hungrybox in bracket.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Any hbox set after the first. One set filled w/ bair camping is all I need.

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Armada vs Mew2King. As awesome as it is, it decreases the chance of seeing sets of two that haven't played each other before (Amsah vs M2K for example).

Especially since Amsah won't be in Losers'. :awesome:

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Armada vs Mew2King. As awesome as it is, it decreases the chance of seeing sets of two that haven't played each other before (Amsah vs M2K for example).

Especially since Amsah won't be in Losers'. :awesome:
They didn't play each other at the last two internationals so I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch. Especially if M2k goes Shiek this time :lick:

Edit: I'd also rather not see M2k vs Dr PeePee again.

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
i don't get all the hbox hate

i'm a big fan

dude plays puff and makes it look easy. it's hella impressive

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
I don't want to see hbox vs armada ever again and I don't want to see PP vs M2K unless M2K learned the match up better.

King5280

Smash Journeyman
and ya hbox is a smart and really ****ing good player. if spamming bair was all he did and all it took to be good there would be a lot more good puffs.

Wake

Smash Master
I like Hbox too... I just don't want to see him play Armada's Ylink haha. Armada's Peach on the other hand...

Also, I'd like to see M2K vs PP again as long as M2K doesn't quit. If he's just going to quit, then that's another one I'd rather not see. That just makes me sad.

Bing

Smash Master
I dont want to see Any Doc vs. Hbox.. I like hbox and Doc, but man that is a hella boring set to watch(Personally)

Also, it would in general be nice to see a different top 10, like a few new faces in there :p Especially a few Canadians :) <3

The Star King

Smash Hero
Me vs Spam_Arrows. Could get pretty ugly. I would get in on dat *** for making this goddamn thread

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
These are for Apex:

Hbox vs Armada

Axe vs Armada

Mew2king vs any European Sheik if he opts to Sheik ditto them. If he chooses to play Fox or Marth, then I REALLY want to see these matches.

Mango not using Fox/Falco/Puff

Falco dittos between Shiz/Peepee/Axe/Mango/Zhu (I really like Falco's other matchups way more than Falco dittos, and seeing Falco dittos instead of Falco vs others is just disappointing to me)

Any matchup between Axe, Wobbles, and myself (don't wanna see AZ on AZ crime)

Any Fox dittos except maybe Lovage vs Jman

Bing

Smash Master
I want to see KirbyK beat M2K in Sheik dittos...

But yeah, I dont really like seeing people from the same region play each other, its boring because we already see it all the time.

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
its totally selfish for him to play a character that he wants to play in a video game

what an *******

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Word. I respect mango and he deserves to do whatever the **** he pleases, but yeah, it's kinda selfish. He's the best.

:phone:
Wait, what? Quoting for stupidity. Though Mesa did that for me already.

As long as it's two excellent players, and it's hype, I don't mind watching. Though I think I'm done seeing Mango vs Hbox, personally.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I find Mango's non-mains much more interesting

And from what I've seen mesa's posts are good like 100% of the time and often funny also

The Star King

Smash Hero
Shut up and take the compliment

And crush is cool and all but he can't compare to the great ICG

crush

Smash Master
im teaming with him at apex
we're going to drink some vodka right before each match and i think that will make us have good synergy

samuspoop

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
<3 rhan

I'm pretty interested in seeing everything, honestly.

Any lopsided matches aren't too fun I suppose but even that's still interesting in its own way just because it's well-played Melee.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
I don't want to see any Canada playing Canada or Europe playing Europe. Like it just seems wrong for them to travel hundreds of miles just to play people they play every tournament. I also kinda don't want to see Mexico vs Japan because I am more interested in seeing them vs the US and Canada players I am more familiar with.

Really though as long as it's semi-deep into the bracket (like top 25 at least) any of these matches would be hype and I would still enjoy them.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'm sure Apex will seed the bracket properly. The staff have so much pressure not to do it perfectly.

Top Bottom