• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What music do you want in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
What music do you guys most want to be unlockable under my music?

I really hope they have the Gerudo valley song from Zelda.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
This was already asked. But I love the Zelda A Link to the Past music, and it's my favorite Zelda game.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
There's a couple I want, some more then others...

* 'Forest Maze Theme' - Super Mario RPG
* Almost any CO Theme - Advance Wars Dual Strike
* 'Bean Valley' (remix would be nice) - Kirby Adventure
* 'Phazon Metroid Battle Theme' - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
* 'Culex Theme' - Super Mario RPG, Final Fantasy 4

Ah ****, just broke my 1337 post count :(

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I always wanted the song from Majora's Mask where you are just near a temple, except upbeat and cool to fight to. If you played Majora's Mask, you'd know what I mean. You only hear it before you beat the temple, and it is different depending on the area, but generally sounds the same.

It's badass.

flalex05

Smash Rookie
the same fire emblem music from melee. unless i'm mistaken its not in brawl atm.

Sadnap

Smash Cadet
Hyrule Field from Twilight Princess, the return of the Donkey Kong theme from Smash 64, and Mega Man X tunes assuming he makes it in.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
If Megaman gets in, then the iconic Dr. Wily's Stage music from Megaman II is a must.

Airman would be awesome too :D

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I want to hear some Super Mario Galaxy music. Some of the best game music I've heard in a long time.

happynoodleboy

Smash Apprentice
ANYTHING from Chrono Trigger! It's ALL awesome! Maybe the 2nd boss music? (if you've played Chrono Trigger, you know what I mean--bosses up to a certain point have one tune, then once Massa and Mune join into Massamune you are shown the newer even more epic boss battle music. THAT one should be in)

Markus Aralius

Smash Cadet
i want BIG BLUE from F-zero...best game music ever....also i would love to hear the music from brinstar depths to return. some more additions would be some music from mega man 2, if mega man gets in, specificaly air man and metal man

WarxePB

Smash Ace
If they make a Bowser's Castle stage (which they have no real reason not to), I'd love to hear some of Bowser's awesome themes over the years. Specifically SMB3 Final Battle, Yoshi's Island Final Battle, SM64 Bowser levels, and the classic SMB1 Castle.

Other themes? Forest Maze is good, and maybe some themes from the Mario RPG's - Flipside from Super Paper Mario, Final Battle from Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, and the main battle theme from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I'd like to hear the Fortuna space battle music from Star Fox: Assault on Lylat Cruise. Really fits with the nature of the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom