• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What music does the character above you make you think of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinDoctor

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if it has a name, but the music that plays in Gameboy Camera when the Who are you Running From face appears. Look it up.

(Use my avatar, and DO NOT SAY DK RAP.)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
this.

repealing the "no OCs" rule. now you may only use OCs that are owned by you or are otherwise well-known among at least the fandom of the canon material on which they are based. (see 1st page for more info)

starting off this rule revision, I will use an OC i've created: Tiara Ultima. essentially, Diamond Tiara embued with the powers of Discord, Nightmare Moon, Queen Chrysalis, and King Sombra (and possibly the Alicorn Amulet)

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
The Admas family theme, (I saw the pic before the logo, I know what Animaniacs is, I SWEAR!)

Props if you know what game this is from.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

Don't ask, and I love Animaniacs, so it's not the fact of non-knowledge. As for a picture,

'Cuz I'm not original today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom