• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U What music tracks have you spotted in this game and music tracks do you want?

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
I really think Magicant will be in the Wii U version as well; I can't picture this song on Onett at all.

the8thark

Smash Lord
You're not being serious are you? The remix is amazing.
I am being serious. But I'll need to have the track grow on me when I get SSB WiiU with time. To see if I can one day like. The first impressions of the SSB remix of it I didn't like. And I've heard so many different remixes of that track. I have a few of my favs saved on my computer.

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I am being serious. But I'll need to have the track grow on me when I get SSB WiiU with time. To see if I can one day like. The first impressions of the SSB remix of it I didn't like. And I've heard so many different remixes of that track. I have a few of my favs saved on my computer.
You want remixes that killed songs? Cynthia Battle Theme losing all urgency and excitement and Vs. Zekrom/Reshiram sounding like a 5-year old's first attempt at garageband.

WyvernLord

Smash Cadet
NNID
WyvernLord
3DS FC
0860-3366-4038
I got lots of different songs i want in

Etc Etc...
^advance wars needs some smash bros love, so i got a bunch of songs i reckon would make pretty cool stage themes

^some more fire emblem songs that aren't from awakening

Needs to be in smash 4 now!

just some stuff from Pokemon

Zelda stuff although the hyrule warriors one is pretty unlikely

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone spotted any new MOTHER songs/remixes?
Pollyanna (I Believe in You) appears in one of the stage builder videos. Given that that is the name given to the vocal version in the soundtrack CD, we might have reason to hope for that very same vocal version.

Which is all sorts of great.

Sound for Souls

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0731-6074-6979

This game will have a lot of music, so I would like to know what music pieces you have noticed in the game.

I noticed Celestial Valley from Kirby Air Ride on Great Cave Offensive, along with a Cynthia theme remix (Or medley, it sounds fairly different)

As for want, C-R-O-W-N-E-D is a MUST! Seriously, Its so awesome and so many people want it
EXAMPLE of its popularity
Mods, If this video is somehow breaking a rule, please remove it, also, its not my video.

I also really want to see Diantha's Battle theme.

What about you, what music pieces do you know is in the game and what music pieces do you want to see in the game?
First off, Diantha's Battle Theme would be really cool to see, I second that motion. :) I think one piece I would absolutely love to hear in the new Smash Bros. would be Mewtwo's Theme. His theme was extraordinary, and in my opinion at least, very original. I still to this day haven't heard anything quite like it. It felt very specific to Mewtwo's movies, and with his return in Sm4sh it only makes sense to me. At the very least have it play in his reveal trailer. (If there is one) Not that it wouldn't fit the mood of a potential trailer, but I'd be somewhat disappointed if they played X & Y's Battle Theme in that trailer. Because it really would feel irrelevant to Mewtwo. Though, even with some characters in smash bros. have individual themes, or music specific to them, their music often gets tossed away and just because those characters belong to a specific franchise. An example would be Ganondorf; it would be really cool to hear a rendition of Ganondorf's Theme, but because he is a part of the Legend of Zelda franchise, his potential theme song is crushed under all the weight of other LoZ music. Which is fine I suppose, because LoZ's music is brilliant in every way, but it would still be nice to have a bit more representation of the Dark Lord, amongst other characters with some music that represents them as an individual. Ya know? :love::smash:

Last edited:

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Pollyanna (I Believe in You) appears in one of the stage builder videos. Given that that is the name given to the vocal version in the soundtrack CD, we might have reason to hope for that very same vocal version.

To be fair, it would also be an apt renaming of the alternate track on Onett (never understood why it was called "MOTHER 2" when it's clearly based on the vocal version), but I'd totally be down for this too. Did it say "Original", "Remix", or "Remix" in red under it?

Would be nice if we could get all this compiled into a single document with cross-references and such.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master

In this video?

Actually, the word "Remix" is white, which means it's a Smash remix from a past Smash. New tracks are written in Red.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Found Butter Building Ver 2 in the Great Cave Offensive stage.

TravelocityKirby

Smash Rookie
NNID
TravelocityKirby
3DS FC
3480-2636-5297
As a Kirby fanatic, more remixes on the level of the ones from Brawl would be great, though Dream Lands 2 & 3 and 64 are bound to get the shaft again.

<-SO UNDERUSED
More Black & White music please. Both games have my favorite Pokemon soundtracks and just the two in Unova League was simply not enough. (Though I heard that Route 10 was spotted.)

Even though the Chorus Kids ended up being bust (for nooow), Rhythm Heaven music would still be much appreciated, either remixed (har, remixes of Remix stages) or left as is and altered to be able to loop.

Last edited:

the8thark

Smash Lord
You want remixes that killed songs? Cynthia Battle Theme losing all urgency and excitement and Vs. Zekrom/Reshiram sounding like a 5-year old's first attempt at garageband.
Killed in your opinion. I say this as not everyone shares your opinion. And remixes are so subjective though. What one person might like another person might hate. So the best Nintendo can do is have a variety of different types of mixes to satisfy everyone.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Yes. This music would be sweet. Yeah, kind of figured the Pollyanna was just a renamed track, but at least with Jungle Japes and Corneria getting new tracks in 3DS, I'm hopeful that they'll handle the soundtracks on returning stages a bit better than previous games. It'd be a travesty if Halberd, Delfino or Lylat Cruise only got two tracks, with the stellar lineup they had before.

I have to say I'm not impressed with the Kirby remixes this time around though, they're ridiculously treble-heavy, even more so than the original tracks. For that matter, why do we need a new Butter Building arrangement when there's the Brawl version, the Epic Yarn version, and heck, even the K:NiD or Canvas Curse versions to pull from, all of which are really good in their own right.

Last edited:

TravelocityKirby

Smash Rookie
NNID
TravelocityKirby
3DS FC
3480-2636-5297
^Essentially what I thought about when finding out that Area 6 was getting a third remix. My StarFox knowledge is extremely limited, is that really such an iconic theme/location?

And I kinda agree with the Kirby remixes so far. I love the Green Greens remix but what I've heard of the GCO Caves and Butter Building mixes sound rather bland or basic, rather.

And now Wario Land Shake It tracks. An underrated OST from an underrated game, one of my favorite Wii ones really. Was pretty happy to hear Stonecarving City in the Direct.

Last edited:

the8thark

Smash Lord
^Essentially what I thought about when finding out that Area 6 was getting a third remix. My StarFox knowledge is extremely limited, is that really such an iconic theme/location?
It's nowhere as iconic as Corneria, Titania, Meteo, Fortuna, Venom etc etc. But the stage in SF64 was really cool and fast paced and hard.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Since it seems no one spotted, please, tag me if you see any Paper Mario music and it's VERY urgent if the music is from pm64...I really want to know on what stage such music would be on.

If no one finds at least one from pm64, that might be a VERY good sign...

TravelocityKirby

Smash Rookie
NNID
TravelocityKirby
3DS FC
3480-2636-5297
It's nowhere as iconic as Corneria, Titania, Meteo, Fortuna, Venom etc etc. But the stage in SF64 was really cool and fast paced and hard.
Ah. I have, like four of the six games (Though I lost Command. Probably for the best.) with SF64 on VC and I've completed none of 'em.

If no one finds at least one from pm64, that might be a VERY good sign...
Or, y'know, a very BAD sign :/

the8thark

Smash Lord
Ah. I have, like four of the six games (Though I lost Command. Probably for the best.) with SF64 on VC and I've completed none of 'em.
Of you should try them out some more. They are great games. And command is a lot like the unfinished StarFox 2 for SNES. You can find a translated rom of the 99% finished StarFox 2 and it plays pretty well.
All of the Starfox games are fun. Acquired tastes though.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Or, y'know, a very BAD sign :/
not really, because I think it's very likely to get one, but the stage is not knowm...

maybe it was reserved for an unlockable one...

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
"One Who Gets in Your Way" from Xenoblade has been spotted in one of the various gameplay videos on YouTube (You would have to listen carefully to hear it due to commentary).

All I need now is "Vs. N (Final)", "Vs. Elite Four (Unova)", from Pokemon Black/White and "X vs. Zero" from Megaman X5, "Esperanto" from Megaman Zero 4

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
So far from looking at videos, I've found that the Gamer stage has:
  • WarioWare Inc.
  • Ashley's song
  • Silence (no music except when the mom approaches, it does the eerie tune from Game and Wario)
If anyone knows of anymore songs in this stage, let me know (I really like Wario songs).

Last edited:

Chrono.

Sonic remixes would be much appreciated, I felt his music selection in Brawl was a little dull. (I can understand why though)

Having played KI: Uprising recently there's a few songs from there I'd love to see in the game:
  • Boss Fight 1 and 2
  • Soul of the Goddess
  • Lightning Battle
  • Magnus' Theme
  • Underworld Gatekeeper

theTRUEchamp

Smash Apprentice
If Boss Battle Song 1 is in, it would make sense for Boss Battle Song 2 (aka Tabuu's Theme) to be in the game as well, probably on FD. I personally loved that track from Brawl and it would be great for it to make a return.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Cookie Country 1 (the original version) on GCO, if that hasn't been noted. Also, Mario Bros. from SSBB is on 75m.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Andre from GameXplain says that the Mushroom Gorge music from Mario Kart Wii appears in one of the Mario Circuit's.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
For songs I want, I'd go with the songs I listed in this post that haven't been confirmed yet (some of them have) and the Brawl Final Destination theme.

...also, call me silly but the Fire Emblem Awakening theme song. The way it was used in Robin's trailer was neato, too bad it cut off just before the violin part that leads to the actual main theme.

......I'm no expert on musical terms ok

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
What music tracks do you want?
ANY ****ING SONIC REMIXES. Why do Mega Man and Pac-Man get a bunch of awesome remixes and Sonic gets jack ****. At least in Brawl he had the excuse of being rushed, and even then he got a remix of Angel Island zone from Jun Senoue.

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
I heard Stonecarving City from Wario Land Shake It in the extravaganza, so it gives me hope Wario Land won't be totally ignored this time around.

As for what I'd like? Hard to say, since there's so many. But I suppose my top 3 are:

Arranged version of Dark Man's theme from Mega Man 5.

Unova Gym Leader theme

And, on the subject of Wario Land, Wreck Train, also from Shake It.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I heard Stonecarving City from Wario Land Shake It in the extravaganza, so it gives me hope Wario Land won't be totally ignored this time around.
As much as I REALLY want some WarioLand music (especially Shake It), you may have heard Rhythm Boxing from Wii Fit.

It's really Wariolandish, I agree.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Route 10 (Black and White), Vs. Team Flare and Cynthia are confirmed yasssss gaga

Um I would like a Sonic Advanced 2 Medley, and Super Mario 3D World music and I'm good

Top Bottom