• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U What music tracks have you spotted in this game and music tracks do you want?

lordrogersmith6485

Smash Cadet
Well, I guess I'll be the first to ask: anyone with a copy of the game find any new music tracks? I realize the game was only released a few hours ago, but just thought I'd ask anyway.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
I don't suppose we have a final count yet on the full number of songs in the sound test (including unlockables), do we?

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
What other songs have you guys found?

Someone on Gamefaqs told me the dragon roost island is back along with the sm64 theme.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Super Mario 64 theme is in, I can confirm (first one I got, actually). I can't think of anything I've seen yet that hasn't been posted at some point.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Some have said FD Melee and GBowser Melee are back, still no sign if FoD

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Can anyone confirm if there's any music in this game from the Mega Man X or Paper Mario series?
There is only classic Mega Man music in the game. IIRC the Paper Mario Medley from Smash 3DS is on Smash Wii U, too.

HipsandChips

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5172-0569-0749
I hope Sonic Boom is still lurking somewhere, although the inclusion of City Escape is a welcome one.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I'd assume most of Brawl's tracks are back. Most of my random music unlocks have been past Brawl tracks.

Also, the Hyrule theme from A Link Between World's, though its just the regular Zelda theme, so it doesn't stand out all too much.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Speaking of Zelda, are there any Majora's Mask music in the game?

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Has any other Xenoblade songs been discovered beyond the ones already known? (Gaur Plain / (Night), XBC Medley, You Will Know Our Names, An Obstacle in Our Path, Mechanical Rhythm, Time to Fight, Engage the Enemy)

The Cheese

Smash Cadet
I don't know or care about which songs are in this or are going to be, all I know is I'm so amped to have so many options for the music. I loved setting my music preferences in Brawl, and Sm4sh has only improved on the formula.

All Nintendo music is excellent! Something I feel games skip over these days is a purposefully-crafted, intricate musical piece. Nintendo almost never has that problem.

MANLY SQUEE OF JOY. GRRRRR.

SanicJan

Smash Cadet
Do we know for the full soundtrack still yet?

I just want Tragic Decision, God Slaying Sword, Adventure's End and Ultimate Show at this point.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Screen Shot 2014-11-22 at 2.51.53 PM.jpg
I can confirm from unlocking Pokemon Stadium 2 there is a new remix of the wild Pokemon theme from Diamond and Pearl!

Last edited:

_Sheik

Smash Lord
From the Super Smash Bros. Miiverse Facebook stage:

New songs confirmed!
Mii Plaza
Ai no Uta & Mission Mode [Pikmin]
Chill[Dr. Mario]
King Dedede Brawl
Boss 1[Sakura Samurai]
Cruel Smash Brawl
Route 209 [Pokémon Diamond / Pearl]
Power-Hungry Fool [FE: Path of Radiance]
Title[Punch-Out!! (Wii)]
That is a nice selection, but it's unclear to me whether those are remixes (I doubt it though).

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
NEW REMIX ALERT!

Pedal Glider from Pilotwings Resort

It sounds beautiful, but I have no recording device, sorry guys :(

Last edited:

Silver Forte

Smash Rookie
many thanks sir, any new themes from assault in general? I would think so considering there's an assault stage.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Wait, so there's only one Paper Mario track but multiple M&L tracks? That seems a bit rubbish.
Get over it, M&L is always getting pushed aside in favour of Paper Mario. It has never had a single trophy or stage in smash bros unless you count baby peach, which shouldn't be counted since its with the Yoshi series in brawl.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Get over it, M&L is always getting pushed aside in favour of Paper Mario. It has never had a single trophy or stage in smash bros unless you count baby peach, which shouldn't be counted since its with the Yoshi series in brawl.
Jesus Christ kid, was it necessary to be rude about it?

What I'm getting at is, I think there should have been more M&L tracks in the 3DS version (since M&L is exclusively a handheld series) and more PM tracks in the Wii U version (since PM is predominantly a console series).

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Jesus Christ kid, was it necessary to be rude about it?

What I'm getting at is, I think there should have been more M&L tracks in the 3DS version (since M&L is exclusively a handheld series) and more PM tracks in the Wii U version (since PM is predominantly a console series).
It sounded more like you were annoyed that M&L got more songs then Paper Mario, even though Paper Mario has more everything else.

Besides, that's not how the music tracks work, Nearly all 3DS songs are in the Wii U version so the M&L music would still be in the game.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but the DK Rap is in the game but they cut out about half of it (the Lanky Kong, Chunky Kong, and pineapple smell parts are gone).

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Someone on gamefaqs claims to have unlocked all the songs and has stated he is working in listing them.

He says 437 is the final song count.

Top Bottom