• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Peach's are power ranked?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Just a question on my mind since I don't actively track other state's Power Rankings very well, but am a WA panelist.

I'm currently #9, but about to move up to #7 in the next update on WA PR (should be in the next 2-3 days, list pretty much finalized). I know Edrees is on SoCal PR, and Sky is on NorCal PR, though I don't remember the positionings.

Are any Peach's on any east coast or midwest state power rankings? Niko, does your region of Canada have a PR?

I'd like to see how Peach is represented :)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I think he's made a new account. I saw a suspiciously dark peachy post at the donkey kong matchup thread... :/

Daruku.Pichi-San

Smash Cadet
Dark Peach <3
Thanks

Also for those that are wondering. I am not banned forever. I will get my account on saturday. I was banned for something really stupid and it happend a week before I was banned. Me and others agreed it was stupid to bann me. Only reason I made this account is because I wanted to add to a DK match up. Some reason I just can't sit back and not give advice or w/e when I can. It's like a pet peve. I like to help people and write the right. Just the way I am.

As for this topic, There are no power rankings for brawl in N.Y. There was a thread made for it but the owner has not been doing anything. And people are asking what is up with that. I don't think I would be in it since I refuse to play in N.Y anymore. I play out of state and never in New York for personal reasons. Idk if I will still be added to it though cause I am still apart of this state.

whitshadw8

Smash Rookie

As for this topic, There are no power rankings for brawl in N.Y. There was a thread made for it but the owner has not been doing anything. And people are asking what is up with that.
It's kool that you play in NY state. I'm in Stony Brook NY and I can never find another Peacher from NY.

Out of curiosity, where is the thread? I would like to know who plays peach in NY other than you.

Daruku.Pichi-San

Smash Cadet
It's kool that you play in NY state. I'm in Stony Brook NY and I can never find another Peacher from NY.

Out of curiosity, where is the thread? I would like to know who plays peach in NY other than you.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208594

Vanz is like the only one who plays Peach but not like that I believe. And he does not main her. D1 as well but only once in a blue as a conter for some matches. other than that. I'm the only Peach main in N.Y doing things with here out of state and repping her.

Top Bottom