• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what pro lives in miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
im going to miami on april 26th and im going to be in marriot hotel, so who lives in miami, so i can play ssbm and learn there.. plzplz answer.. im from vnzla and i wanna learn in usa.. i play pro moves

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
kk shock. umm, is there any pro known that i can know, and, like, is it near to marriot hotel?

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
yeah i know, i talked to lambchops already and umm, he told me that he lives in fort louregksgr, i dont know how to write it jajaj XD, but the thing is that i dont know if i can go there because i dont know if my dad will letme go.. thats the problem, ofcourse i want to man.. but im asking if in miami are people playing melee, and if they are more near than lambchops.. Ill pray to my dad to go to lambchops house XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom